Chapter 19: Home

Ohaiyo, minna-san. ~♥ Here is the next chapter, Chapter 19: Home. c:  Thank you all so, so much for the comments on the last chapter! c';  I had a lot of fun writing it, and seeing all your comments really made my day!  I'm feeling much better, too, so my mood is even higher! I dedicate this chapter to darkvengeance9. c:  This person is truly amazing! ☆ So, if you haven't followed her, follow! Okay, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!  Feedback is, as always, very much appreciated~  Until next time, minna!

яу-¢нαи,

тнє иαℓυ ωяιтєя ♡

========================================================================

Wendy was, at first, determined to do what her friends needed her to do.  But as her and Carla left out the portal, traveling in the early morning...she was starting to get worried for her friends.  She never stopped thinking about their pridictament, about how Natsu was working hard to try and save Lucy.  Plus, had Natsu been freed from those illusions?  It was already a day later, and Wendy wasn't far from the guild.  However, Wendy perked herself up; she believed in her friends.

"There!"  Wendy exclaimed.  "I see it!"

"Oh, finally!"  Carla exclaimed, and they dropped to the ground in front of the guild.

Running inside despite her exhaustion, Wendy surprised her fellow guild mates as she charged in, coming to a stop in the middle of the room.

"Hey, it's Wendy!"  Jet exclaimed.

Makarov turned, staring at her with surprise.  "Wendy?"

Carla walked in beside her, her arms folded as she came to a stop beside Wendy's legs.  Wendy had her hands on her knees, but then she pulled herself straight up again and looked at the Master.

As she told the guild everything that had happened, first they had incredible shock on their faces, and then grief piled on top of that.  However, with Carla's help, they explained Natsu going inside to stop Vallen, and how Rose had showed up.  She also explained all the obstacles he had gone through, and even went back to the very beginning when they left the guild, heading for the portal.  Then she explained Lores and Loren's predicament.  After Wendy had told the whole story, she even answered questions; with the help of Carla, of course.

Makarov had stated what they could do know was just wait.  Sadly, everyone did so, hoping for the best that everyone was okay.  Mira, using her normal sweet self, had commented saying if Rose was there, there was no way they would fail.

That's why, a day later, everyone stood up with urgency and happiness as the doors swung open.

Erza was hanging onto Natsu over her shoulder, while Lucy was being piggy-backed by Gray.  Happy was flying over their heads, along with Rose, Loren, and Lores who were right behind them.

"You're back!"  Everyone exclaimed, cheering loudly.  

"I'm so glad!"

"Oi, be quiet, you guys!"  Gray exclaimed.  "Lucy's tryin' to sleep."

Happy flew over to him.  "What about Natsu?"

Gray rolled his eyes.  "I don't care about that bastard."

"Don't kid yourself,"  Rose replied, smiling.  "I know you care for your friend."

Gray froze, not knowing what to say.  

Then out of embarrassment, he blushed, turning away.  "Whatever..."

Thinking the blush was out of liking Rose, Juvia was hidden a few feet away, her eyes flaming.