A Thousand Years

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

It only seems like yesterday Chanyeol introduce me to Y/N. Now we are getting married. I still can't believe it how luck I am to have Y/N and Y/D/N in my life. I can't explain how much I love Y/N. And I can't wait to start a life with her even though we both still have work and busy schedules I know we can work though everything together.

One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

So far has been going as plan and Y/N doesn't know anything about her family being there. I just hope she will be happy to see them there. Y/N has been through a lot since we started dating and she deserves to be happy. That's why I promise to make this the best day of her life.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

I'm freaking out or I'm just really nervous. I mean thinking back on everything that happen up until now we been through a lot. Now he tells me to sign with the company. I mean it's a lot to take in, but I think the real reason I'm so nervous is because I don't know what Xiumin has plan or change about the wedding.

One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closer

I mean I'm sure it's nothing to big and not like he could something that will make me mad at him. Ugh I'm glade Jiwoo, Soomin and Sungjae will be there. I feel kind of bad, no I feel really bad that the rest of my family doesn't know about this but it is all over social media so they might just know. If they do I feel worse for not having them here.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jagiya stop running!" Xiumin says standing at one end of the dinning room table.

"I'm not running, I'm standing right here see." You say as you look around looking for a way to make it upstairs to your room.

Xiumin watches you carefully as he tries to catch his breath. You put your hands on your hips sighing as wait for him to move. Xiumin looks at you and slowly makes his way over to you. You turn and make a dash for the stairs running as fast as you can. Xiumin growls following you upstairs.

"Y/N open the door now!" Xiumin say grabbing the handle trying to open the door. "Unlock the door!" Xiumin yells as he stands there.

You flinch hearing him as you sit next to the door your back against the wall as you pull your knees closer. You close your eyes trying to calm down.

"Talk to me jagi please." Xiumin says in a softer voice trying to reach you. "Please I'm not mad just talk to me." Xiumin leans his forehead against the door waiting.