Love on Top

Honey, honey
I can see the stars all the way from here
Can't you see the glow on the window pane?
I can feel the sun whenever you're near
Every time you touch me I just melt away

A lot has happen in the last couple of weeks since I got out the hospital. The fact that Xiumin took over the wedding planning even though most of it was already taking care of. In my mind I always put Xiumin first so when planning the wedding I didn't want it to be about me.

Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear (They say love hurts)
But I know (It's gonna take a little work)
Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears
And finally you put me first

After a couple of days being out the hospital I stop going to the boys dorm. I let Xiumin handle the rest of the planning and I took a break from work. Sungjae has been hanging out the boys more than usually which is odd.

Baby it's you.
You're the one I love.
You're the one I need.
You're the only one I see.
Come on baby it's you.
You're the one that gives your all.
You're the one I can always call.
When I need you make everything stop.
Finally you put my love on top

Y/N has been really sweet trying to plan a wedding that I would love but the truth is I don't care. I mean she has done nothing but put me before everything she does. When I know I don't deserve it. That's why I'm going to make sure her family is there.

Ooh! Come on baby.
You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.
Ooh oooh! Come on baby.
You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.
My love on top.
My love on top.

I mean it's the least I can do, and with the help of her brother I think I can make this work. It was hard at times to hide what I was doing. Mainly cause I want it to be a surprise but because she was around the dorm a lot more. But that all changed when Chanyeol got into a fight with Y/N.

Baby, Baby
I can hear the wind whipping past my face.
As we dance the night away.
Boy your lips taste like a night of champagne.
As I kiss you again, and again, and again and again.
Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear (They say love hurts)
But I know (It's gonna take a little work)
Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears.
And finally you put me first.

I don't understand what got into those two, but things haven't been the same since Y/N got out the hospital. It was good that she didn't come around it gave me time to plan the surprise for but I couldn't have her unhappy. Y/N has done so much to make me happy now it's my turn no matter what.

Baby it's you.
You're the one I love.
You're the one I need.
You're the only one I see.
Come on baby it's you.
You're the one that gives your all.
You're the one I can always call.
When I need you make everything stop.
Finally you put my love on top.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Two Weeks Ago~

"D.O tell me what you mean, how do you know that?" Xiumin asks.

"Ugh turn to the part in the book that says invites." D.O says grabbing a bottle of water then heads back to his spot next to Kai.

Xiumin takes the book turning the pages. D.O sits there drinking his water as he picks up his phone looking at it. Xiumin looks over the pages reading them.

"Why wouldn't she want her family there?" Xiumin asks leaning back on the couch.

"First off they live in America now." D.O says looking at his phone. "And second I think she said something about a fight."