It Will Rain

If you ever leave me, baby,
Leave some morphine at my door
'Cause it would take a whole lot of medication
To realize what we used to have,
We don't have it anymore.

When I heard the news that Y/N was in the hospital I didn't know how to handle it. All I could think about was how I hurt her. I didn't even try to hear her out. I'm such a fool, she stood by me through the good and bad times. For 2 years she stood by me even with all the crazy fans. I'm an idiot for letting her go, I still love her.

There's no religion that could save me
No matter how long my knees are on the floor (Ooh)
So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin'
To keep you by my side
To keep you from walkin' out the door.

When I look back at it I guess it was jealousy. I know it wasn't right to take it out on her. I have to see her and tell her how I feel. I have to win her back somehow. First I have to make things right with Chanyeol it's the only to make sure nothing happens in the future.

'Cause there'll be no sunlight
If I lose you, baby
There'll be no clear skies
If I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same, if you walk away
Everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain

But what if I lose her I'm already in enough pain and guilt when she's not here. I don't think I could handle it if she were to die. I have to find her and tell her I made a mistake. All I've been doing is making a mess of my life without her.

Oh, don't you say (don't you say) goodbye (goodbye),
Don't you say (don't you say) goodbye (goodbye)
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding
If that'll make it right

I have to ask her to marry me. I've been putting it off since I decided that I was going to propose to her last Christmas. With those two words I hope she takes me back. Please take me back Y/N.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa come on can we please go out some where like the park." You ask looking at him laying on the couch.

Sungjae lays on the other couch with his eyes close as he holds niece on his chest. You look over at him sighing rolling your eyes. You whine a bit as you close your eyes.

"Y/N please Y/D/N is sleeping, you should try getting some rest too." Sungjae says laying there.

"That's all I've been doing since I got out the hospital, please the weather nice." You say getting up walking over to him.

"Okay we'll go to the park, go get dress." Sungjae says opening his eyes looking at you.

You smile kissing his cheek then head to your room to change into something warmer. You pick out a pair of black jeans and a blue long sleeve shirt putting them on. Sungjae walks in holding Y/D/N. You look over as you sit there on your bed putting your hair up into a ponytail.

"Are you ready?" Sungjae asks looking at you as he places Y/D/N on the bed next to you.

"Yes, but I need to get Y/D/N clothes." You say as you pick her up softly brushing her hair.

"I can do that for you okay." Sungjae walking out the room.

You grab your phone reading over your messages. You smile looking at an old picture that Chanyeol sent you. You text him back as Sungjae walks back holding Y/D/N diaper bag and a change of clothes.

"What are you doing?" He asks as he changes Y/D/N clothes.

"Texting a friend that's what." You say looking at him as you get up grabbing the diaper bag. "Let's go."

Sungjae puts Y/D/N in her baby seat and carries her out the door as he grabs his jacket. You follow behind him grabbing your keys and jacket closing the door behind you. Sungjae looks at you tilting his head to the side.