Zwei (:

Dedicated to LizAtTheDisco! You guys should check out her boyxboy stories! Absolutely uh mayzing! ( : she also made the cover for my new boyxboy story, that I'm working on! 

Hey hey you you! I don't like your girlfriendddd <3 :D I've gotta pocket gotta pocket full of sunshine! :D Alright I love that you guys are liking the sequel so far! Thought I'd upload! Cause you all deserve it! I didnt have any free time last weekend, only a little bit of it =] I feel horrible for not uploading or anything, I used to upload like everyday D:~ ENJOY! ~

My eye's slowly opened from my deep slumber half expecting to see Oliver but realization hit me, he's at work. I frown, what the heck am I suppose to do while he's at work today?!

Yeah, the funny thing is that I lived here in Florida my whole entire life and he ends up with a job! Totally not fair, right? It took him a freaking week to find one, he must have some secret  ninja powers or something. Yes ninja powers, they do exist! How do I know? Well look at Oliver, he's living proof!

I sit up slowly and stretch my arms above my head, letting out a yawn, when I stand up I catch a glimpse of a piece of paper on the dresser next to our bed, our bed. I could get used to that.

Picking it up I saw that it was a note, awww he left me a note,

Cedric,

I hope you had a lovely night, I had one of hell a night with you by my side. If you were wondering if that's a good thing then yes it is. I was so happy being able to fall asleep with you in our new home. By the way, I left you some breakfest in the microwave and a newspaper on the island, just in case you needed it to look for your job. Hope you have a wonderful day, see you around 5.

Love you tons, 

Oliver.

Awww, I could get used to random notes before he goes to work everyday. I felt my cheeks feel a little warm and my insides feel warm, he sure knows how to keep a man happy.

Putting the note back on my dresser I head straight for the microwave, food time! I skip all the way to the microwave and press the 30 second button.  Waiting patiently for the thirty seconds to go by, I grab the newspaper from the island and flip through a couple pages real quickly, until the microwave goes off.

Once it goes off I throw the newspaper back on the island and turn toward the microwave pressing the open button. I take out my breakfest and just as I'm about to sit down my doorbell rings. 

"Seriously? Must they always come when I'm about to devour my delicious food?" 

Groaning I head toward the door and open it, "Yes?" What's he doing here?

"Hey Cedric." Drake says.

"Oh hello, whats up?"

"Is Oliver around?"

"Oh no, he's at work."

"Great," great? What? "May I come in?"

Uhhh, Oliver doesn't want me alone with him, what should I do? "That's okay, I'll take a step outside." I'm a genius! Taking a step outside of my house, I close the door behind me.

"Well, okay. So Tara and I were wondering if you guys wanted to come out to dinner with us tonight?" 

"Tonight?"

"Yeah, we want to get to know you two!"

"Oh well I can't make any decisions without Oliver. So I'll call him real quick. Just a sec." I open my door and close the door behind me and head toward the phone dialing Oliver's number.