Uno! <3

Well Hello there! I know its been about a week? I'm not sure. Yes one week! Sorry that I didn't upload during the weekend had tons of things to do! School is being a bish right now -____- but anyway! Here's the upload! Hope you guys enjoy! <3 The song is just cause I was listening to it and said what the hay, lets put it in the upload! :D <3 (。◕‿◕。)

Oliver and I were having a blast, we were cooking dinner, well more like he was cooking dinner, while I was jamming out to mostly anything and everything.

The song I Melt by Rascal Flatts came on, I jumped up and down getting excited, this my jam! Hey don't hate, country music isn't all that bad either. Swaying my hips slowly to the music, I waited for the lyrics to start. Once they started I started singing along. 

When you light those candles,

up there on that mantel setting the moooooooooood,

Oliver was leaned up against the couch and had his arms crossed over his chest, studying me. I continued to slowly sway my hips.

I just lye there staring silently preparing to love on you.

Well I can feel the heat from across the 

room,

Aint it wild what a little flame can make you want to 

do.

I pointed my finger at him and belted out the next part of the lyrics,

I meeeeeeelt,

everytime you look at me that way.

It never fails anytime, anyplace.

This burn in me is the coolest thing I've ever felt.

I meeeeeeeeeeeeelt.

This put a smile on both of our faces. He pushed himself up off of the couch and approached me.

Don't know how you do it,

Wrapping his arms around me from behind, "I know how I do." He said flirtatiously.

I laughed a small laugh and continued on with the song, 

I love the way I lose it everytime

What's even better is knowing that forever your all mine.

"Forever and ever, baby."  He mumbled.

Getting tired of singing, I reply back with, "Really?" 

"Of course." 

"Bummer..."  

He softly wacked me upside my head, "Ouch!" I complain.

"Good. I'm glad that hurt." He walks away in the direction of our kitchen.

"Baaaabe, I was only kidding." Following after him, he was sturring the noodles so his back was facing me.

"Suuuure." He said sounding serious, but I knew he was only kidding around.

I skip up to him, "Baaaabe."

"Hm?" 

"I loooooooove you." stretching out the the o'.

"Sure you do." 

My mouth fell open, no I love you back?! That meanie! 

"I do! I love you so much, look! I'll show you." I said while making him face me, he raised an eyebrow, "This much!" I widen my arms.