Chapter Ten:O.G Loko.

Phil's P.O.V:

I open my eyes slowly and stretch. It was bright in my bunk, making me squint. I pull out my headphones from my ears before checking the time. It's 9:00a.m. Not bad. I open the curtain and hang my legs out of the bunk. As I go to get down I stop to hear mumbling.

"What the fuck did we do?"

"I don't know, ask yourself that you fucking drunk."

"I'm the drunk? You were probably the one who put yourself all over me."

I slowly get down and try to make my way to the front quickly. I ended up failing. I stub my toe off of the couch and I grunt loudly. "Fuck!" I say through clenched teeth. "Did you hear that?" I hear Alan say. Great now they're going to come to the front. I hear the back door open and then footsteps. "Are you okay?" I look over to see Austin looking at me worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine...is my toe bleeding?" I look down, wide eyed to see my toenail is bleeding. My toe was killing, it was literally throbbing. "What did you do?" Alan asks concerned. "I stubbed my toe." I mumble. "You should sit." Austin pushes me so that I'm sitting on the couch.

Austin examined my toe carefully, he didn't look okay. "My toenail is just cracked, right? That's why it's bleeding, right?" I asked confused. Austin shakes his head and looks at me. "I think your toe is broken." He mutters. I laugh but quickly stop to see he has a straight face. "Hospital." Alan says with a sigh. "No, I'll be fine. Just bandage it, if it gets worse I'll go." I wasn't about to spend half my day in a waiting room just to hear my toenail is split. I watch as Austin shrugs and gets the wrap. He wraps it tightly around my big toe. "Is that okay?" He asks. I nod and he stands up. Well, my morning is off to a bad start.

Austin's P.O.V:

Phil's toe was definitely broken but I can't force him to go to the hospital. As for Alan, he's pissed off at me again, he thinks I forced him into sex last night. I remember the night perfectly fine, he just won't believe me.

*Flashback From Last Night*

"Hey, I'm sorry for being an asshole." I say as I enter into the back lounge. I close the door to block out the loud music and I go and sit beside Alan. "No, it's fine. I'm the asshole." Alan slurs. The smell of liquor is laced in his voice and I can't help but scrunch my nose in disgust. "I really like you." Alan whispers in my ear seductively. I try to control myself, I don't want this to back fire tomorrow. He puts his finger on my chest and runs it gently down to my stomach. "You'd look better without any clothes on." He smiles and pulls me closer to him, connecting his lips on mine.

I pull away from Alan and try to gain my composure. "Alan, you're drunk. We can do this tomorrow when you're sober." I say softly. He shakes his head and takes off his shirt and pants. "I'm sober enough." He slurs. I groan and roll my eyes. Alan smiles and tugs on my shirt. "Come on Austin." He whispers. I don't budge, I don't let him seduce me. He gets impatient and forcefully takes off my shirt and starts unbuckling my belt. "Al-."."Shut up, let me fuck you." He says demandingly. He pulls off my pants and grabs my wrist. "I want to fuck you like an animal." He growls.

Alan pulls me so I'm standing and pulls off my boxers. He smiles widely and takes his boxers off as well. "Please." I try to plead but he grabs my shoulders and turns me around before pushing me , making me grab the couch. Alan makes sure I'm bent over the way he wants, before quickly and painfully entering me. I grunt and grip the couch tightly. He starts thrusting slowly, making sure I get use to it. It starts feeling good and I can't help but let out a moan. He starts pounding in me harder and deeper every time making me moan loudly. He grunts and squeezes my hips.

Alan gets a good hold of my hips and starts pushing me towards him so he can get every inch of him in me. I groan in pleasure and he tightens his grip as he goes faster. "I'm close." I moan out. Alan slows down, making me impatient. "I don't want this to end." He says softly before thrusting hard once. I moan and try to hold it in. I'm not regretting this now but I know I will tomorrow.

Alan gets a better grip on my hips and thrusts a little harder. I loll my head back as I moan. "You ready?" He growls. "Mhm." I answer quickly. He chuckles a little and soon it turns into him and I moaning loudly when he starts to pound me harder and faster. "Fuck." I groan. I feel Alan tense up inside me and I know he's about to climax. "Harder." I moan demandingly. He does as he's told and soon we both climax together.

*End Of Flashback*

"Alan, I didn't want to have sex with you last night, alright?" I say in frustration. Alan's mouth drops open and I soon realize it's because Phil is still sitting next to him. "Tell the whole world." He snaps. "You took advantage of me!" He spits. I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "I didn't take advantage of you. I told you no! What don't you get? Now Phil knows, he knows we had sex and I'm not going to let him believe I took advantage of a drunk." I look at Alan who's face is red.

"Guys, please. It doesn't matter who did what, you both...enjoyed it, well from the sounds of it." Phil pauses and takes a deep breath. "Why can't you guys just get along? Just accept the fact that you both like each other even if you do date, everyone may not approve but we will and that's all that matters." Alan looks up at me and I see a sense of hope in his eyes. "He's right." Alan says softly. I smile a little and look down at my hands. "I was wondering, since Phil, was right. Would you wanna go on a date tomorrow?" Phil smiles and nods in Alan's direction.

"I'd like that." Alan smiles and I see a shade of pink fill his cheeks. "Alright guys, I'm going to go...Uh, well I'm going to go to the back lounge." Phil gets up and I can see the pain in his eyes. He groans and starts walking slowly. "Phil sit down, it's obviously too painful for you to walk." I say worriedly. He shakes his head and keeps walking. He starts limping, I can see it's going to be a problem for the show tonight. I'm going to get a medic to look at his toe before our set, just incase.

~Hours Later~

It was almost time for our show and Phil couldn't even walk. "What're we going to do?" Alan asks worriedly. I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "Get the medic over here." I say to Tino. Tino nods and runs out of the bus. I know Phil won't be able to perform tonight so I decided to take matters into my own hands. "I'll be back." I say before walking out of the bus.

I walk over to the lounge in the venue and I look for a certain someone. "Austin! I just perfected your whole entire album." I turn around to see just who I was looking for, Jye Menzies from Capture The Crown. "Good, so do you think you could fill in for Phil? He broke his toe and needs to be checked by a medic." Jye looks at me wide eyed and smiles. "Really? You want me too?" He asks surprised. I nod and raise an eyebrow. "Of course!" He says excitedly. "Alright, let's go." Jye and I quickly head over to the bus to gather the rest of the band.

I walk onto the bus to see Phil squeezing his eyes shut. "Ow!" Phil shouts. I look at Alan and give him a questioning look. "His toe is definitely broken." I hear somebody say. I soon see a medic stand up from in front of Phil. "You can't perform today, we are going to have to send you to the hospital to get x-rays done." The medic frowns as he looks at all of us. "You guys have to go, you have like ten minutes." Phil says. "Alright guys, I got somebody to fill in for Phil for tonight." I bring them outside and they all smile. "Jye!" Tino shouts as he walks over to Jye and gives him a high five. I hope the fans are excited to see him again but I also hope they aren't upset that Phil's not there.

We start warming up, we had less than five minutes. "Two minutes." Alan says to me as he walks by with his guitar. I nod and take a sip of my water. I was so pumped, I couldn't wait to meet some fans after our set. "Alright, Jye. We start off with O.G Loko." I hear Tino explaining the song orders to Jye and I just hope he follows along. "Times up, stage time." Our tour manager says. I watch as the guys run on stage and the amount of noise the fans make is insane. I take a deep breath before running onto stage. The crowd goes insane and it gets me even more pumped.