Is it Poppin'?

(Sohyun's POV)

I've already called him many times and he still hasn't picked up the phone...

I lay on my bed while looking at the white celing, it's the 5th time he has done this to me, he always goes out with his friends and get drunk and I've heard of a few rumours that he takes girl's home. Why do I keep forgiving him? I'm sick and tired of waiting for him, wondering if he's hooking up with another random girl.

I stuffed the pillow on my face and screamed. Wae? Why do you do this to me? Don't you know that I've fallen for you hard? I dropped the pillow to my lap, he gave me this as a present for my 19th birthday and it still smelled like him...my headache was getting worse but I couldn't get my mind to stop thinking about all that he might be doing.

I could feel tears already forming in my eyes, threatening to spill so I quickly rubbed them off with my thumb 'Sohyun you have to be strong, the rest of the members will be upset if they see you cry!'

I heard knocking on my door, I tossed the pillow and tried to look presentable, ''Come in'' it was HyunA, she would always know if something was wrong.

I got up and tried to prevent her from seeing my face but she already knew, she grabbed my hand and hugged me. She already knows so should I tell her the details? Her first boyfriend broke her heart too so she might understand.

''HyunA...'' I looked at her face, which held a sad smile.

''I know what you are going to say to me, I've heard you calling him more than 50 times and he has already done this several times, but there's something that I don't understand, why do you keep waiting for him?'' 

''I don't know...''

''Tell you what, let's go with the girl's to a party to cheer you up, kay?'' 

''I would prefer it if you would leave me alone''

''And do what? Listen to sad songs? No, I'm sorry Sohyun but it pains me that you are so miserable, please just this one night?''

She was looking at me with those puppy dog eyes, the ones that she knew I couldn't say no to.

''Fine'' I grumbled.

''Yes!!!!! We're going to have so much fun'' 

I heard a chorus of 'yes!' & 'party!' Jihyun, Jiyoon & Gayoon opened the door, they already had their dresses on and their make-up done.

Sigh 'I should have known...Well I can't back out now' I smiled to myself, I'll try and have fun with them I don't want to ruin their night.

50 minutes later 

We arrived at the club, it was really full but it looked fun, the music was really loud though...

Jihyun went to say hi to the DJ who she knew and Jiyoon went to get some drinks, Gayoon, HyunA & I looked around and I spotted a guy with a 'Satan' shirt on, I think I know him...Damn it! He's a friend of my boyfriend...Gayoon noticed where I was looking and together with HyunA we went further away.

We went to the toilet as Jiyoon wanted to re-aplly her make-up.

I sat on the floor, looking at my feet, my headache is killing me...I could feel my head pounding and my temperature was high I shouldn't have left the window open, even if it is Summer I get sick easily and I have to be careful about my throat and my body condition or else my manager will be mad.

Gayoon sat down next to me, looking at the floor and thinking of something, she was probably arranging her thoughts about me and my boyfriend. 

Gayoon raised my chin ''Sohyun, we've all been worried about you, we miss that cute Maknae who fooled around and smiled at anything and it's this guy's fault, we know that you love him but if he's hurting you so much you have to let him go'' I stared at the floor she's right...

Jihyun approached us, seeing what we were talking about she brushed my hair to the side, ''Look he hasn't matured yet, I know that he is older than you but right now you are prepared for a relationship and he isn't, that's why it can't work out, one day he'll notice that he has lost his love of his live but not know.'' She caressed my cheek ''Sweety, the best you can do right now is dump him, maybe in the future you could give him an opportunity but he isn't good for you now.''

I inhaled, ''I'll call him now.'' I was taking the phone out when Jiyoon called out to me

''That isn't a good idea''

''Why not?'' 

''It's too late and you're brain hasn't processed the information yet, you're thoughts are too blurry and he'll be quick to change your mind, you have to have a good night's sleep and think what you want to say to him before actually doing it.''

I looked at my group, this is the first time that I noticed that they've all grown a lot, that they are a lot older than me. They all have gone through break-ups, they've all cried themselves to sleep, they've all called guys at 2am in the morning and haven't been able to sleep. I was proud of them, even though they've gone through all of this plus the hard training of idols they still smile. But me, I've been distant for weeks. I feel like such a foolish kid, crying over a stupid guy and ignoring my family.

''Guys, I'm sorry I promise this will never happen again.'' My voice broke, I was going to say more but the words got stuck in my throat but they understood, they hugged me and they murmured conforting words. There is something worse than losing that guy, losing the people around me right now, my team, my unnies, my family, I will leave him because I know that I have no choice, he was separating us, he was keeping my mind captive making me stay away from them.

''I promise I will never leave you guys again.'' 

''Okay then let's have some fun!'' HyunA and her dazzling smile where back and it made my mouth form a smile too.

''Yes let's go.'' She grabbed my hand and raised me up on the floor.

We made our way out of the toilet and we saw a fire, everyone was staring and pointing at it, they barely moved.

''What's going on?'' I murmured, scared.

Suddenly the sprinklers came on, drenching us all, I started laughing...this just...was amazing!! 

We all started dancing and screaming and jumping and I could careless about my (ex)boyfriend. What I didn't  notice was that they guy with the 'Satan' shirt was no where to be found.

PS: Gif made by me.