Wattpad Original

Carstan van Horne

Note: It's been a while, but I've been SOO busy! Please check out my feature article with MaximumPop! I'll link it to my bio on my profile so you can take a look. Also, I did a webinar with Wattpad to help with their announcement of a contest with Devianart. If you want to watch me talk about writing and stumble on my words, I could link that to you as well!

The edit above is a screenshot from an edit in another story—STORIES OF THE FAMOUX. It's the book told in different perspectives and it is AMAZING. Please go to @magneticmelon to read it!!

I HAVE POSTED A PREFACE AND A FIRST CHAPTER OF THE CLASSIX ALREADY. PLEASE CLICK ON MY PROFILE AND ADD THE CLASSIX TO YOUR LIBRARY. It makes me scared when someone comments here, "When is the next book coming?" and it's already come. AH. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW BOOK MY FRIENDDDDSSS.

Now, how about an interview with that annoying leech Carstan van Horne? What's Norax's son got to say to us? Let's see:

@sophbcuz: How would you like me to kill you?

Carstan: It'd be great if you actually didn't kill me.

@ellieway: WHY HE'S SUCH AN ASSHOLE. AND IF HIS MOM FORCED HIM TO DO IT IN HER MASTER PLAN OF IR HE GENUINELY HATED HER BACK THEN.

Carstan: Why would my mom have a master plan?

@Jazzmatazz17: How much do you know about the Famoux, are you a part of DEFED, and do you like Em? Also WHEN WILL U NOTICE THE EYES??

Carstan: I know the Famoux like anybody else.

Carstan: A part of DEFED?

Carstan: Do I like Em? As in, Emilee Parvenu? What?

Carstan: Who's eyes?

@xxUmbrella_Face: Do you want to be in the Famoux?

Carstan: Hell no.

@mays29: Are you secretly in love with Emilee ? Do you know that Emeray is Emilee ? Are you aware of how your mother chose the members of The Famoux ? If so, then is it why you bullied Emilee ?

Carstan: Uh, no.

Carstan: Emeray is who––

Author's Input: SPOILERS, GOSH!

Carstan: I don't really know about anything my mom does.

Carstan: I'm not sure why her choices for the Famoux would affect what I do at school.

@fatigues: If Emeray had died how would you feel? Who was your favorite famoux member

Carstan: I don't really care to follow the Famoux.

@Kenya1207: Why did you treat Emily the way you did?

Carstan: I mean, come on. She was so weird and different.

@staticspectrum: How ficking stupid are you?

Carstan: (:

@tttttasha: Did you not recognize those eyes at all? / What were you going to say to Em when they were leaving?

Carstan: What eyes?

Carstan: I was going to say goodbye, of course.

@kflach09: did u realize that emilee was emeray? why do you hate emailed so much yet love emeray? did u help your mother pick out emilee as a famoux member?