Wattpad Original

Marlon York

Note: Hope you're having a great day, Wattpad! I can't thank you enough for getting The Famoux into the FINAL TOP TEN for Wattpad's Story of The Year. We might've slipped in at number ten exactly, but I imagined myself falling to below 40 on the second day. This is the craziest and most surreal thing ever. THANK YOU.

I thought I'd bring you some answers from that guy everybody forgot about after Cartney stepped into the scene and the dating contract happened: MARLON YORK!

I know everybody wanted Bree. IT IS HARD TO ANSWER BREE'S QUESTIONS. I'll hopefully be done with those soon.

Quick note about the interview questions and answers: I typed questions out exactly as I saw them, misspells/typos and all. I thought that if I edited any of them, I'd be opening the option of me having doctored them in some way. These are your raw, inhibited questions! If some replies are short or not necessarily an answer, it's because the given character is any of the following:

1. Not aware of the information yet.

2. Not allowed to reveal the answer for the next book's sake.

3. Totally teasing you.

If you asked more than one question, the character will give more than one answer, and those will be separated in different paragraphs. This was to insure we don't have massive blocks of replies.

Also, sometimes I give input to explain their answer or give my own thoughts. Because you definitely came here to listen to me. Not.

Here you are, your interview with The Marlon Fish!

@JuliSkye: Hi Marlon! :D First of all, how do you feel about being called Marlon Fish? Secondly, how's life? Heard you were starting your own company I thinkkkkkkk?

Marlon: Hi! My author seems to be fond of calling me Marlon Fish. I've grown to stop questioning it.

Marlon: I am starting my own label!  It's been busy, but it's nice.

@Nisah13: Why are you such a cute hunny bunny ? Do you like Emeray ? Do you feel protective of her ? Who are you really on the inside Marlon ?

Marlon: Well, I'm not sure why! Glad you feel that way, though!

Marlon: I like her, yeah. You've got to like your friends!

Marlon: Not necessarily. I mean, not in a protective lover way.

Marlon: On the inside? I'm a fish.

@elenahale433: What do you think your evil twin will do next? Why does Kassie call you The Marlon Fish?

Marlon: Hopefully nothing!

Marlon: I'm assuming it has to do with the actual marlin fish. She was on vacation last year and ordered the marlin tacos and screamed in the middle of the restaurant when she realized it sounded like my name.

@delilahhhhh: Am I the only person who doesn't dislike you?

Marlon: I hope you're not the only one!

@Kenya1207: What are you doing with your tone now? *time

Marlon: Trying to create my own label. It's hard running everything by yourself!