Chapter 2 orphan

Hopes pov
I look back at my teammates then we all immediately break into action trying to get the little one out . We have Ali call the police and we all try and get the door open.

It finally gives away and opens . I look in side to see an little girl crying she is small and in a car seat. She looks at me and she has the prettiest blue eyes I have every seen but those blue eyes are filled with pain fear and sadness.
Hello I say to the very small a frightened little girl ,Were going to get you out ok? I said
The small girl nodded
We slowly but surely got her out I carried her in my arms back over to the team as soon as I did we heard sirens . The ambulance and police came the police question all of us asking what we saw. And the paramedics tried to get a small girl out of my arms without her crying. Which they were failing I can carry her I said to the paramedics
Are you sure one of them said , yes I answered.
I carried her in to the ambulance
But before I did Carli came over to me and said we will follow.
I nodded and got into the ambulance with the small girl in my arms.

*******************
At the hospital I was stopped while they took the girl away I waited in an empty waiting room . A few minutes later and my teammates piled into the room . Carli saw my expression on the face and came and sat on my lap .
You ok? She asked with concern on her face I nodded and she looked at me with a look saying she didn't believe me . I smiled at her and pecked her on the lips as we sat there waiting to know if the girl would be ok.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hope you on joy 😊