"Shiho and the Photo" Part 3

Welcome back to "Will love come this Fall?" Thank you for reading and sorry if I made any mistakes. I hope you enjoy Part 3 of, "Shiho and the Photo"

Now let's start,

Hajimari, hajimari~...

Last time on, "Will love come this Fall?"...

Yuki laughed. "Haha, I guess it wouldn't help to eat." Yuki said. "Haha, yeah... Wait." Shiho said, as she just heard his sentence. "Well, let'a go. Where do you want to eat?" Yuki asked with a smile. Shiho just thought about what was happening right now.

'So, wait.... We're going to eat... Together!?'

Normal Pov

The two were now walking side by side, they decided to go to this ramen shop that Shiho knows. Shiho couldn't help but feel awkward, 'Oh jeez, I hope kids at are school think that we're on a date. Not like I wouldn't mind, WAIT, SHIHO, SHUTUP!!! You do not want to hear those stupid lectures coming from those dumb, Yuki fan-club girls. If they see this, I wouldn't here the end of it. Just thinking about it is driving me mad.' Shiho thought. "So,

Kamikaze-San, Thanks for eating with me." Yuki said. "Oh,um yeah. So, have you had ramen before?" 'Oh, what a stupid question!'

"Um, can I tell you the truth?" Yuki said, his face looked flustered. "This would be technically be my first time eating ramen." He said, embarrassed. "O.O... Seriously? I mean, not even once?" She asked, feeling shocked, but felt like giggling at the idea. "Yes... It's kind of dumb." He said. He thought Shiho was going to think he was wierd, he turned toward her. Instead she smiled. "That's alright. It's just ramen." She said.

They entered the shop, it was pretty small, and not much people were here. "I know. Not much people. Well, think about it, if you decided to go to a restaurant which would you go to?" Yuki was cut off guard with this question. "I see I shocked you. Well, I tried the other ramen shop down the street once. It was good, but I one day ate the ramen here. It was the best ramen probably in the history of ramen!" She screamed. Then people around her was cheering to her comment. "See, they agree with me." She said. Sitting down.

"Hey Shiho-chan. Welcome back, you want the usual?" A 41 year old woman asked. "Yes, extra meat today." She said. The woman smiled, then noticed Yuki. "Who's that, your boyfriend Shiho-chan?" The woman teased. Shiho blushed so did Yuki. "Yes, no just kidding. He's a new friend of mine, and get this, he never ate ramen before." She said. Everyone around her was shocked. "No way, serious?!" A teenage boy said in the back. "Nice job bringing her here Shiho." A teen girl drinking some beer.

"Well, I know exactly what Ramen to get him." The lady said. "You hear that Mouri, you know what to get." She said. The chef gave her a thumbs up. "Don't worry son, this will be the best ramen." Mouri said.

Yuki was surprised, everyone acted so friendly with each other. "Judging by the face your making, your surprised." Shiho said. Yuki nodded. "The 3 teens over their, the boy in strip is named Kaname. The girl is name Minami, she likes to get drunk, then the other boy with blonde hair is named Rinto. He is pretty cool, and has great looks to." Shiho said, waving at them.

"Next, the guy who is acting like an idiot who is drunk, he may look like a pervert, but he is harmless, his name is Gai." Shiho threw a beer at him. He caught. "He coaches baseball." Shiho smiled. "Then, we have Mouri the chef and next his wonderful wife, Miyako." They've been married for 20 years."

Then a little kid came out, she had a bow on her head, and looked of the age of 5 or 6. "Finally," Shiho pulled the little girl on her lap. "Hana-chan." She is the daughter of Mouri and Miyako. Isn't she cute." Shiho showed her. Yuki found all this strange. "We considered are selves family." Shiho said putting Hana down.

"May I say what a strange family." Yuki said. Mini finished another bear, "You got that right!" She said. Then eating some dumplings. "Hey Shiho, he looks cute, he your boyfriend?" Minami asked. Everyone stared.

"Isn't it to early to have a boyfriend?" Gai said, acting like an over protective uncle. "Jeez, he's not my boyfriend!" Shiho screamed. Everyone snickered.

"Sorry Yuki." Shiho said. "It's alright." Yuki said. "Also, Aki and Mai are part of the family too." Shiho said quickly. "Hm... Family." Yuki said sadly at the last part. Yuki was sad. Shiho frowned. "Why so sad? Family trouble?" Shiho asked. "I guess you could say that." He mumbled. 'Man he is making life depressing' She thought. "Don't worry, we all have family trouble. I have trouble to." Shiho said.

"Ramen is her~" Miyako singed. "Yes, finally." Shiho said. Separating her chop sticks. Yuki followed, he saw steam waver around. Shiho's ramen had brown liquid, on top was three seaweeds, 1 egg cut in half, with meat circling. Some light greens and 2 onion slices. Yuki's was also brown broth,instead he had leeks, 3 small baby eggs, meat, dark greens and 3 onions, with something else, but he couldn't recognize it.

He watched Shiho eat, he followed, when suddenly people surrounded him, holding a camera. He looked at them strangely. "Why are you filming me eat?"he questioned. "Because, we want to see your reaction." Kaname said. "Is this really needed?" Yuki said, looking at Shiho. "Yes, it's like a tradition." She responded taking a bite out of the egg. Everyone watched as he just swallowed the ramen. His eyes widen. "Oishi...." He said. Everyone cheered. "Welcome to the family. They cheered as they went back to their seats.

"Told you, best ramen." Shiho said. Yuki stared at her, he smiled. They enjoyed eating together, they learned more of each other.

After Dinner...

They were walking the streets of Tokyo. Still tons of people around, but less now. Business people walked by, bums were around, probably from debt and many others. "So, those Yuki fan-club girls. How are you holding up with them?" Shiho asked. Then, Yuki darkened, and he looked pained, sad, anger, and many other negative feelings.

"I think it's dumb. They act as if they love or care for all me, but truth they probably only for the part they liked. Of they really was a 'Fan' then they should accept the complete me." He said. Shiho was shocked, slightly scared. 'I've never seen Yuki like this.' She said, wide eye. "Eh- wha- what?" She said. Yuki suddenly realized what he said, and he changed back to his regular way. "Oh, um, yeah. Don't bother with it." He said, smiling to convince her. Shiho didn't believe him, but she went with it.

They parted ways, as Shiho continued to walk, she couldn't stop thinking of his words. "Accept... All of me?" She said.

"HEY WATCH OUT!"

Okay that ends another part of "Shiho and the Photo." Continue to read and watch. I hoped you enjoy, make sure to stick in for part 4. I do not own Fruit Basket, Pictures, Music, and Videos if any. I only own the plot and the Oc.

Thanks for reading, Bye-bye!