In her bones chapter 2

5 year's later

I reached up a gave Dylan a long Peck on the lips making him sigh on my mouth.

I pulled a way and looked into his dark gray eyes "Baby I'll be okay ' It's just for a couple of days ' and plus you will be with me and I'm yours, " I said huskily looking into his eyes they grew pitch black when I claimed to be his.

"Damn right you are, " he whispered in my ear caused me to shiver. Dylan gave me a kiss on my forehead and said " Start packing or will be late. "

I gave him a curt nod and a wink for his satisfaction making him inwardly groan I could feel it through our mating bond. I let out a raspy laugh as I closed the restroom door locking myself inside.

I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the steaming hot shower that Dylan left running for me . I beamed to myself how could someone ask for a better mate.

When my dad brought me to the Crescent pack 'Me and Dylan didn't really fall in love at first like how those cheesy cliche novels pertray. You see me and Dylan both had baggage 'My baggage was from my supposedly 'True Mate ' rejecting me and his was from hide mate dying in a terrific accident.

Dylan and I both didn't believe in mates or true love until I started being his security over that course of time we fell in love and some months after that we completed the mating process making me a proud Luna of the Crecent pack.

After I felt as if my hair and body was scrubbed up enough in my infamous strawberry wash. I stepped out the shower flinching with the cold contact on the floor I quickly dried my body off and wrapped my hair with a tower and slid on my robe. I dragged my feet to me and Dylan's walk in closet I grabbed the bare neccesities will of course was my bra and panties.

I fished through my side of the closet till I found the perfect dress. The dress was navy blue clenched at the waist and was flowy at the bottom it went mid thigh .After I slipped on the dress I paired it with a chunky skinny tan rope belt I paired it with tan open toed wedges and since it was a little chilly outside I put on a chocolate long slouchy cardigan that went mid thigh I put on my channel necklace that Dylan bought me.

I slipped out the closet and went to my vanity mirrow I sat in the front of it and unrapped my now waist length healthy glossy midnight black hair it wasn't dull and lifeless like it used to be and my Emarld green eyes was gleaming with fierce energy. I let my hair stay in it's natural waves. I only put a little mascara and a swab of lip gloss Dylan said I looked beautiful without makeup and that I didn't need any at all sighing with content I grabbed my clutch .and left out the restroom.