IN HER BONES ♡♥

"He's not worth it," Dylan softly cooed in my ear .

Another sob found its way into my throat and I burst into hystericas again. Dylan held me closer picking me up from the bathtub as if I were a new born baby.

I wrapped my limp naked body around his torso . Not even caring I was naked in front of my best friend.

" Your going to be okay," Dylan whispered in my hair as He rocked me back and forth .

Tears streamed down my face like a leaky faucet. I felt as if somone was trying to claw open my already shattered heart. At that moment I felt like the lowest scum on the earth . What person did you know that got rejected by there own mate ?

The moon goddes gave us a gift ' if we were worthy enough we would find our other half. Our soul mate ' someone that you were suppose to spend the rest of your life with 'somone thats suppose to make you feel whole. The moon goddes must think im not worthy of nothing. That thought made me hang my head lower then it was already held. I dont deserve to look in the eyes of my bestfriend who was worthy enough to have a mate.

"Christina wouldnt be happy if she saw you holding my naked body ," I croaked sounding like a lifeless scum . I didnt even bother looking into his grey orbs that were probally filled with disgust.

" Look AT Me Wildflower," Dylan said in a monotone .

I didnt even bother I didnt want to see the disgust that was probally written all over his face. I felt already torn but if I saw my Dylan look at me like that I wouldnt be able to deal.

Dylan roughly pushed my chin so I could meet his grey orbs' but the wierd thing is when I met them I didnt see any disgust swirling in them I saw love, warmth and grief in his sincere eyes.

" Wildflower hes a bastard if he rejected anyone as beautiful as you," Dylan said with nothing but scincerity in his eyes. I knew he ment this as a best friend not as a love intrest ' Dylan already has a beautiful mate.

I sighed, he was lying I was far from beautiful. I had dull long boring black hair ' lifeless blue eyes ' and pale skin with freckles. I understood why Jackson rejected me I was a ugly 'weak and a sorry escuse for a werewolf.

" Go put some clothes on your dads down stairs he wants to talk to you ,"Dylan said in a helpfull voice.

"You told him ,"I said in disbelif. I already knew where this was going my dad would want me to go live with his pack ' The Crescent Moon Pack '. My dad had been wanting me to go with him for the longest but now since I was rejected by my mate I guess he thought it would be easier for me to go with him .

Dylan sighed as he sat me down on the toilet. All of a sudden I got real self concious and tried to cover my lady parts with my hands. Dylan finalky catching on blushed a bright flourencet pink ' he gave me a towel and I hurridley tryed to cover up.

" Your dad already knew somthing was wrong he could feel it through your bond ," Dyaln explained .

No me and my dad werent in the same pack but he was my parent ' Therefore that means we have a bond. Every were wolf was born with a pack bond and a parent bond and if one of your parents died there bond would go to there spouse . Which means that they feel our emotions 10x as much a normal parent would . Thats how my dad felt those emotions .

Finnaly with a reluctant nod ' I was on my way to my room ' shutting my door behind me . I put on my normal undergarments and slipped into some light washed skinny jeans and Dylans hoodie he left when he spent the night. His hoodie was ginormic on my petite short frame . Just how I liked it .

Dont get me wrong I used to love dressing like a girl but after my mother died I stopped . I went into a very depressed state. Thats when my best guy friend Derick came along He helped me heal. Somehow along the way I got 3 other friends that just seem to tag along .

Fisrt there was cassie 'She is gorgeous' she had long blonde hair 'Big blue eyes that somehow was always filled with mischief' Great style and semed to be the rebel of the group .

Next was Adam He had messy brown hair ' with hazel eyes 'and olive skin. I must admit he was disturbingly good looking but unfourtunley for us girls 'he was openly gay.

Third was Stevie ' she to was gorgeous' she had her aurburn hair cut into a stylish Bob' She had green eyes' and was also athletic she was the captain of everthing at my school yes including : Yolleyball, Bascketball, Track and even soccer,

I let out a grunt 'Deciding inmy mind it woukd be the best thing to do . I needed to get away from Jackson so the rejection process would go by faster ' More painful ' but faster. It was for the best .

I heard footsteps coming up the pack stairs . It must be my dad I SLOWLY OPENED MY DOOR door to see my dad standing on the other side. I gulped he looked older ' stressed' you could see the pain still written bemeath his eyes that he stills trys to hide from my mother death,

" Dad," I whispered in a hush voice.

You could see worry lines on creasing around his eyes as he took in my state.

"Wildflower' im s-,"

I engulped him in a big hug before he could finish his sentence 'He was shocked at first but before long we were both holding on to each other for dear life. I couldnt hold it back no more I let th tears fly freely.

My dad was rubbing my back we were stark quiet 'we were never the type to talk about our problems. I felt more at home and relaxed when I stopped crying I breathed in his familar musky cinnamon scent.

"Dad ill go with you , " I said in a hushed voice,

He pulled away from me taking his warmth went with him making me feel suddenly cold' even though I had a hoodie on'Shock written all over his face but so was joy,

"You will?" my dad asked in dibelief.

I nodded my head a tiny painful smile appeared on my list ." Its for the best I need space and so does he he ."

My dad grabbed me all over again and oulled me into a tight short enbrace .

" Well you pack up bud, Ill be down stairs wating," my dad finnaly said while planting a kiss on my forhead .

As he walked out the door he said " Your strong Wildflower just like your mom."

Making me gasp I could never be as great as my mom . My mom was a beautiful 'Head strong women. I coundnt be none of that because if I was "like my mom" I wouldn't have got rejected by my mate.

I went into my closet and tried to get my suitcase from the back of my closet but couldnt because I was to weak due to my crying .

I mindlinked dylan and asked him could he help me get my suit case, He replied with a quick Sure.

As I waited for dylan I started to get the neccesties to what I would need to go stay over there for a while .

Dylan walked into the room with a undesribable emotion on his face. As he got all my luggage out the closer he asked me" So your leaving ."

I sighed and got the luggage he handed to me and startedto put my stuff in there " Yeah I think its good for me to get some time away to breath but its just for a little while soon as the rejection complete ill be back ."

"Promise," Dylan finally asked smiling.

"Promise, " I said while forcing a smile on my face.