A Second Chance: Description

++++ A Second Chance By Carli Brooks ++++ A Second Chance: Payback is a Bitch ++++

This book is copyrighted as All Rights Reserved to Carli Brooks.

Any distrubution without authority, or copying the plot is a criminal act and can be prosecuted, or even fined.

Audience is strongly recommeneded for 13+ 

Coarse language is included, even violent and mature themes.

Names afflicted in this book are not real, they are purely fantasy and made up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Description:

What would you do if you were given the opportunity to live your life all over again?

What if you take this opportunity, because it offered you a better life?

What if you had those opportunities, but you had to hurt someone to make it happen. 

Meet Paunlina Maria Summers, who was teased and tormented with the name, PMS. Throughout her battle in high school, she was nothing more than a main target for bullying. There were times she even wished she were the outcast. Every day would bring new horrors to her; bringing down her self esteem completely.

Now she's a middle aged woman who is scarred from high school, and still having nightmares from the times she was bullied. Throughout her life she has wished only one thing, to go back and get her revenge on the one who ruined her life. Natasha Lovett.

Join Paulina through her funny journey of hilarious pranks, rumours, and heart breaks! Read on as she tries to get revenge on the fake plastic barbie, Natasha. 

But in the end, is revenge going to change things for her? Is it worth it after all?

They say what goes around comes back around…

**chapter 1 is uploaded**