Who Would've Known?

THIRD PERSON POV

Grace couldn't believe the howl was real. She thought her mind was playing games with her, in an attempt to find Logan. But when the second howl ripped through the air she knew it was real and that her mate was outside. 

As she snapped out of her thoughts, she didn't bother to finish her sentence as she hurriedly made her way to the large steel doors which acted as a barracde, stopping her from seeing her mate. As she hawled the doors open, she let out a low gasp at the scene in front of her.

Wolves as well as humans were fighting everywhere. She cringed as she saw a wolf rip another wolfs body apart and from that she knew that the winning wolf were a rouge. She could tell because only rouges would kill their opponent so vicously.

She searched the yard for her mate but was suddenly pulled to the side by strong arms. She thrashed around and screamed but suddenly the man fell to the ground, his body motionless. Grace looked up and smiled at Luke who still had his arm extended.

"We stick together, right?" He reminded her, giving her a warm smile. It was then that Grace remembered the mini pack she was leadin. With a nod to Luke, she turned around to address her pack.

"Alright guys, we're going into war now. I'm not guaranteeing that everyone will come out alive but i'm sure as hell praying we will. Lets go and fight for our freedom." After the little speech, she turned around and led the group towards what she presumed as hell.

Logan let out the finaly howl and shot a nearby rouge in the head with his pistol. He stood and watched as his comrades ran passed him, attacking the rouges which had spotted them. When he was the last one, he decided to look for Grace.

He ran through the battle field, looking through the crowd for his mate. He could see her which made him panic. As he shot a rouge wolf between the eyes, he ran towards the house which seemed empty enough. However, when he reached the top of the steps, a man came flying out and tackled him down the stairs.

He cringed and groaned in pain as he and the man went rolling down the stairs, his body colliding with the harsh edges of the stairs. He and the man landed with an ompf and lay there together as they got over the pain. Logan was still recovering when the man stood up, a knife in his right hand.

Panicked, Logan stood up and reached for his own Shiv which was tucked away in a pocket behind his back. He put his guns away, sensing that this man was the one they called Boss.

"I'm guessing you're the Boss?" Logan smirked, crouching down.

He smirked, "Not the boss. Just Boss." Before Logan could reply, Boss lunged at him, tackling him to the ground. As Boss straddled Logan, Logan had lost his knife which he spotted on the first step. Thinking fast, Logan smacked his hands onto Boss' head, making his fall off with a yell. Logan grabbed his knife and got ready to fight, wanting to keep it a fair fight.

Grace dodged the mans punch and kicked him behind his knee. When he fell down, Tabitha kneed his head, knocking him out instantly. They nodded to eachother before running to fight more people. But she knew that there were more rouges than pack members here which scared her.

She hurriedly ran to a nearby pack member who was straggling with two rouges but before she could help, she watched as the two rouges slautered the she wolf. Grace gave out a yelp and turned around but was caught around the waist by a strong arm.

"You're out numbered," The man growled in her ear and she recognised his voice as Xavier, Boss' brother and Tabithas mate. "Look!" He growled, using his free hand to grab her hair and pull her head up.