Telling him you have feelings for him!

You and Louis have been friends for awhile now! And you have grew some feelings for him! He doesn't exactly know yet! You're planning on telling him tonight in the bus! You two will be alone because the others have plans!

You and Louis are just sitting on the couch while watching some reality tv shows! You looked over at him! He had that gorgeous face as always! You really needed to tell him about your feelings for him!

"Um Lou? Can we talk?" You ask. He looks at you and gives you his genuine smile while nodding.

"I'm just going to be straight forward with you! I've felt this way for awhile now and I really needed to get it off my chest! I have grew feelings for you over the past weeks! I highly doubt you feel the same but I just wanted you to know the truth!" You say to him looking at your fingers blushing from embarrassment.

"(Y/N), is this really how you feel?" He asks. "Well uhm yeah! Pretty much! I just love the way your eyes sparkle in the sun, the way your perfect hair looks when you wake up, the way your smile can light up the whole city! I just love everything about you! I mean I understand if you don't-" you were cut off by his lips crashing into yours.

You were taken back at first! You never thought this moment would happen! But it did so you kissed back!

As he pulled away you looked him in the eyes. "Louis..." You softly say. "Sshhh! (Y/N)! How couldn't I like you! I love your long gorgeous hair! Your beautiful smile! Your adorable laugh! Everything! Why would you think I wouldn't like you! I didn't think you would like me! That's the only reason I didn't come forward with you! If I knew you felt this way I would have confessed my love for you ages ago! But now that this is really happening I love you (Y/N)!" He says as you smelt his minty breath against your lips.

Before you could speak he kissed you once more! But this one was more heated!

Right then you knew this was the beginning of a beautiful relationship between you and Louis!