Him not wanting your baby!

"No! I'm sorry! But I can't! I'm only 21! I'm too young to have a child!" He says. You are trying to convince him that your baby needs him. Tears now rolling of your cheeks like waterfalls.

"Louis! Please! I know! I'm too young to! But we can make this work! I promise!" You cry. "No (Y/N)I'm sorry! But I can't! I have our tour coming up! It's too much work!" He says.

Hearing him saying that this baby would be too much work made you angry.

"Fine! If you can't have this baby! You can't have me!" You yell. You run out of your guys' apartment with tears running down your face.

You never thought that you two were gonna separate! But you were wrong. You were running through the rain even though you were a month pregnant.

You looked back. He wasn't following you. This made you break down the the bench beside you.

You would just keep looking back hoping he would be there but he never was.

You called your friend and asked her to come pick you up.

As you two were driving you told her about what happened. She was furious with Louis.

She dropped you of at a motel.

You rented a room and fell right asleep.

~~~~~~~

You woke up to a knock on your door. You looked out your window and saw a brown haired boy. You were released Louis was there.

You opened the door and saw not Louis, but a random boy. "Could I use some sugar for my coffee?" He asks. You hesitantly nod. You give him the sugar.

After he leaves you are just sitting there. On the bed.

~9 months later~

You re in the hospital right now giving birth to your baby boy. The only thing you want right now is Louis.

You scream out in pain. You close your eyes hoping it will ease the pain. You feel the nurses hand leave yours and then grab it immediately.

You feel the nurses hand run circles on your hand with her hand. "Push one more time!" The nurse says. You push once more and then you hear crying. You feel the sweat dripping off your forehead.

The tears still rushing down your red cheeks.

The nurse hands the baby to you. Your hand leaves the nurses hand.

You hold the baby. You look up at the nurse that was holding your hand. But instead of a nurse it was.......

Louis

Your eyes widen. "Louis? What are you doing here?" You ask.

He sits on the chair next to your bed. "What? I can't be here while your giving birth to my baby?" He smiles at you. You feel more tears coming. You hand your baby to the nurse and softly kiss Louis. He kisses back passionately.

He pulls his chair closer to you as you deepen the kiss. Your fingers are buried in his soft hair that you dearly missed.

You pull away and stare into his eyes. "I love you, (Y/N)!" He says. "I love you too!" You say.

You scoot over so he can sit on the bed with you. He sits on the bed with his feet hanging off. You sit up all the way. The nurse hands your baby back to you.

He was all cleaned up and dressed. You smiled as Louis did to.

You lied your head in Louis shoulder as he kissed your forehead.

You give your baby to Louis. He rocks the baby in his arms. He hands the baby back to you so you can feed him.

Louis wraps his arm around your body as your guys arms were touching. You kiss him once more passionately. "Louis! I thought you were gone forever! I thought you didn't love me!" You say. "Are you kidding?! Of course I love you! I searched all night the day you left!" He says. "I felt so guilty!" He says. You smile.

"All that matters is that we're together!" You say looking at your son. "Forever!" He says looking back at you. "Forever!" You say.

Just as you look back at the baby. You feel him stand up. But you don't care!

You hear him say your name. You look over at him with a small smile. Your eyes widen and your mouth drops as you see the diamond ring in his hand. He's on one knee.

"I love you with all my heart! I know we haven't had the bet past but all that matters is right now! And I'm only gonna focus on you an our baby! So I want you to know how much I love you! Will you do the honors of being my wife?" He asks with a half smile.

Your frozen in your spot.

"(Y/N)?" He asks. You blink a few times before you feel a tear fall from your face. You smile and nod. He jumps up and puts the ring on your finger.

He crashes his lips into yours. You kiss back. You both smile into the kiss. You hear the baby laugh. You smile bigger knowing that your going to be together!

And that means forever!

~~~~~~~~~

Authors note! Nope! Not today! Byeeee!

Vote

Comment

Share