Chapter 16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN | ME? A DEMON?

Ding dong...

"I'm gonna go and open the door, it must be the pizza" Billy said getting up.

I nodded and continued watching TV.

Next thing I knew was that Billy had a pizza box in his hands and he was smiling down at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"Oh nothing... I'm just hear holding this pizza, while you're there looking f*cking adorable. I feel... Inferior" He laughed making me giggle " Just kidding, let's eat this babe"

We ate the pizza (it was delicious thought) and then we cuddled again. I was starting to fall asleep, when Billy started talking.

"Y/N, I think this is a good moment to talk" He said.

"Billy, I'm trying to take a nap..." I mumbled into the crook of his neck.

"No, Y/N, I'm talking seriously" He said annoyed.

"Me too" I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Y/N pleeease, it's important" He begged.

"Okaaay, okay..." I said sitting in front of him with my legs crossed " Tell me" I said as I winked trying to act cute.

"F*ck, it's gonna be really hard if you keep doing that" He laughed noticing it.

"Okay, I'll stop. Say whatever you gotta say already!"

"Y/N... You know... The Demon Government is looking for you, since you're the only human who's alive now. All the humans are extinct"

"Yeah... And?"

"You can't hide for the rest of you life, babe"

"Well..."

"You can't, Y/N"

I just rolled my eyes, I wasn't in a very good mood.

"And, sooner or later, they will find you. They act fast, and they don't warn. I can't let you die. Not in front of my eyes, I can't. So, I have a proposal for you....."

"Tell me"

"I propose... I turn you into a demon" He said, and in that moment his eyes were burning red.

I was getting scared and I looked away, rubbing my neck.

"Y/N, answer me" He said.

"I..."

"Yeah?"

"Don't want to..."

"What? Do you wanna die?"

"No! Of course not! But... It's scaring as f*ck, okay? And I don't want to kill people" I half yelled.

"We will figure that out later, but you have to do it, Y/N"

"Will... It hurt?"

"It will, but I'll help you with it, and I'll do it as fast as I can" He said worried.

"Promise?" I asked.

He leaned in and kissed, before he could separate totally he said:

"Promise" And he smiled...

To be continued...