Secrets revealed

Once I got to Gloria's bar. I walked in and wasn't surprised to see it swarming with people.

I walked through the crowd to the bar, and saw Gloria. She noticed me as I sat down and poured me a drink.

"Hey baby girl, sorry I didn't say hello to you earlier, I was busy, you know, Klaus stuff." Gloria said rolling her eyes.

"It's ok, it's really nice seeing you again Gloria, and being here. I can't believe this place. It feels like yesterday I was here." I said my mind fumbling through the memories.

"With Klaus." She said finishing my sentence.

"Yeah, it was nice, Rebekah was with Stefan, and I was with Klaus. We were having the time of our lives. Then, well you know." I said downing the shot she gave me.

"Yeah, I know. But I don't understand why you aren't still, you know.... together."

"Life got in the way." I explained downing her refill.

I looked over at my right and saw Damon sitting at the bar.

"Damon. What are you doing here!?" I almost yelled.

"I'm here to get my brother. Do you know where he is?" He asked casually.

"Yes but you need to leave now." I said picking him up out of his chair and dragging him out of the bar.

"Stop it Lina, I need my brother to come home." He said trying to get out of the grip I had on his shirt.

"He can't not until Klaus is finished with him. You know that. Please don't make me say it again. Where is Elena?" I asked.

"At Stefan's old apartment."

I began to freak out.

"Oh crap. Go back into the bar and don't say a thing to Gloria about Stefan or Elena. I'll be back." I said running off then evaporating myself to Stefan's apartment's door. I heard them coming up the stairs. I opened the door then shut it. I ran over to Elena who was terrified and confused while looking at me.

"Not a sound. Let's go." I whispered.

I pulled her over to Stefan's secret alcohol cupboard and we hid around the corner.

"Do you feel that? Is anybody here?" Klaus asked.

"It's been vacant for decades people must break in all the time." Stefan said.

"Calm down, and breath in and out Elena." I whispered, watching her freak out.

"Why did you bring me here?" Stefan asked.

"Your friend Liam Grant, the one who drank his wife's blood. I could never figure out why you wanted his name, then you told me your little secret. It was all a part of your special little ritual."

"To write it down." Stefan said realising what he had forgotten.

"And re-live the kill over and over again." Klaus said before we heard footsteps and the door of the cupboard creak open.

"You believe me now?" Klaus asked.

I was getting ready to evaporate Elena and I out of there, but then I heard Klaus walk away and Stefan walk towards the cupboard. He walked in examining the shelves before noticing me hold Elena against the wall. She smiled at him and I literally felt her heart flutter.

"Hey look what I've found." Stefan said making Elena heart race.

Stefan grabbed a bottle off the shelves.

"1918 single malt."

"My favourite." Klaus said taking the bottle. "Let's find someone to pair it with, oh and we should also make amends with Azalina, I fear she may be a bit pissed with the both of us. Mostly me." Klaus said.