Healing And Other Things

Three weeks has passed since Thomas woke up from a coma, he has been healing well so far. He's been getting a little frisky when we kiss, I can feel his left hand roam over my body as he tries to remove my clothes and every-time he tries to I grab a hold of his hand to stop him. He complains of course, but I just smile sweetly at him. He never acts this way, when his mother is around and I'm grateful. I would be so embarrassed if he did it in front of his mother, I'm talking him and his roaming hands....

“Come on, Thomas. Can't you stop feeling me up for once?” I said. He replied with a smirk, “I thought you enjoyed it when I did.” I shook my head at him and let out sigh, he knew I wasn't going to give in. Then he complained, “I haven't made love with you in seven weeks and I'm full of lust and desire to have my way with you.” I shook my head at him as if saying no to him, he wasn't even in good enough condition to be able to sex. He said, “Come on, Cassie, I know you want to.” I responded with a coy smile, “Unlike you I have some self-control, I don't need to have sex all the time.”

Then I come up with an idea of what I can do for him, I walk over to the door and locked before I adjust the bed so he's laying flat on his back. I said to him as I got on top of him, “We can't have sex, but there is something else I can do for you.” He asked, “And what is that? I replied with a smirk planted on my face, “You'll see.”

A few seconds later I moved his hospital gown above his waist, then I started moving myself lower on him. I placed my hand around his manhood and started moving my hand up and down, it didn't take long for him to get aroused. I asked him, “Are you enjoying it, my man?” He moaned out, “Yes, I am.” Then I said with a smug look, “Then you're going to enjoy this even more.” I quickly started trailing my tongue along the length of his member, which caused him to groan out loud....

About five minutes later there was a knock on the door, I quickly got off of Thomas and pulled his hospital gown down. I covered him up with a blanket to tried to hide his arousal, but it didn't so I hoped whoever it was wouldn't noticed his erection. I quickly made my way over to the door and open it to see his mother, I smile at her slightly, before letting her in.

When I looked back at Thomas I let out a sigh of relief, I couldn't see his obvious arousal underneath the blanket anymore. His mother asked Thomas with a smile, “How are you doing today, son?” He replied, “Good mom, I'm healing well.” She responded, “That's good to hear, but remember what the doctor told you no sex for awhile.” I replied with smirk, “Like that's going to stop him.” Thomas said with a sneer, “There are other things you can do for me,” then he winked. I glared at him for saying that in front of his mother, he shouldn't of said that when she was around. His mother narrowed her eyes at him and asked, “And what would that be?”, as if she was daring him to say more. He said, “Um...she could kiss me.”

His mother burst out laughing, she laughed uncontrollably for about five minutes. I thought he was almost going to tell her something vulgar, but I sighed in relief and started chuckling at him as well because her laughing was contagious. I giggled at Thomas as I said, “Remember now, you can't have sex until your healed enough to do it.” His mother and I began laughing harder again, he just glare at us, which only caused us to laugh even harder.