Chapter 5-No Way!!

• Dedicated to To Mr.Foucault and Mr.Florez my two favorite teachers!!!!

Alright my Best Bud sportsfanatic just signed up and im happy! So she wanted me to upload this so here I go! Hope you guys like!

********************************************************************************************************************

Recap:

"Who is that?" We both asked at the same time. At the same time Rachel and the guy next to him answered,

"Romeo Monorow."

"Juliet Castrow."

Juliet's POV

I burst into laughter the moment I heard his name. The funny thing was he did the same thing! I could barley control myslef and people around us were noticing. I pulled myself together and walked towards him. He wiped the tears of laughter from his beautiful green eyes and shook my hand. I giggled.

"This is so not happening!" He said. "I seriously thought that I would never meet you!!" I said giggiling. "Man..." He cried and I gigglied again. "Wait till I tell my mom!" We both said at the same time.

"She definatley won't believe this!" I said and he smiled. Man he was beautiful. You could totally get lost in his eyes they were such a shocking blue. "Romeo and Juliet!" He said smiling. Just then Rachel and Brittany came up beside me.

"Oh Juliet this is my best friedn Tanner and Tyler..." He said and I shook thier hands, all three of them on the football team. They were all pretty goood looking too but Romeo was the best. "Hi Tanner!" Rachel said shyly.

Tanner smiled and blushed. "Hey!" Brittany looked at me and rolled her eyes. Then the bell rang and Romeo said, "Well see you Juliet!" I giggled and he walked off. "Oh My wow!" I said walking to to my first class. English.

I walked to my locker first and then turned to Rachel. "So you like Tanner?" I asked and she stood there shocked. "I do not!" She cried. Brittany and I just laughed. I walked in and walked to the teacher's desk. "Hello I'm Mr. Foucault." He said and I smiled.

"I'm Juliet Castrow!" I said and he chuckled. "Well Romeo we finally found someone who can stand you!" He said and I turned to see Romeo sitting there. "He smiled got up kissed my cheek. I blushed viloently. The spot where he kissed felt wierd...good wierd.

"Ya!" He said and smiled at me and I laughed. "Ya til she gets to know you!" Mr. Foucault laughed. "Just sit by Brittany Juliet!" He said which turns out is right by Romeo.

I sat down and pulled ot a pencil. "Oh you won't need that Foucault doesn't shut up!" He said and Mr. Foucault stuck out his tongue. "What do you have next?" he asked. "History with Mr. Florez..." I said. "Me too! He's just like Foucault."

And with the way Mr. Foucault actedm I was happy with that, 5 minutes before the bell rang Romeo turned to me and said, "I think I like it with you here Juliet!"  I smiled. I think I liked it here with him too!

*********************************************************************************************

I know it's short but that's all I can do right now sorry!

PLease check out Imprinted by sportsfanatic

(My bff who i convienced to join!)