Chapter 3-Summary of Me...Romeo Monrow

• Dedicated to EVERYONE WHO LOVES MY BOOKS!!! <3

Alright this is Romeo's life and I will just like to than everyone who has commetned and fanned! Love ya! Thanx a lot guys and I hope you like!  VOTE.COMMENT.FAN! :p

************************************************************************************************************************

Where do I begin? Yes yes my name is Romeo Monrow and I am hot! And yes I am cocky! I am a little vain too but only a little. Yeah most people woud be worried about grades so they can get into a good college or whatever.

But not me. I mean sure I hate getting F's and I try my best to keep from getting F's but other than that I really don't care. I am going to a college where I can play football! Sine I was 1 I could walk and talk and I was always a cute little boy.

Then you know preschool and kindergarten I finger painted. I mean who realy gives a crap about having good grades in freaking PRESCHOOL and KINDERGARTEN! It's retarted. But I did the cutest helper award! Yeah I worked all year for that!

Through Elemantary school I had about 75 girlfriends! Yeah I was on a roll....then junior high I found my own stalker. Well...then she wasn't my stalker. Her name is Stacy and I went out...(well as much as a eigth grader can go out) with her and when she started talking about mariage I freaked out and dumped her.

I'm not afraid of commintment by any means but...when you're 14 and your girlfriend starts talking about mariage and your future kids that we should name after my father I kinda didn't like her anymore! But ever since then she hasn't stopped trying to get back together.

I saw her locker once and they're were a million pics of ME in there. FREAKY! Anyway but all through Elementary I got A's. B's, C's and the occasional D. But I made itl. I played football in Junior High and know that I am a senior in high school I'm like amazing!

Sports are like my life much like every other guy on the face of the planet. My high school career is amazing. I am EXTREMLY hot or as some girls would like to put it Sexy...(they're words not mine...although I would have to agree!).

I have cool brownish bronze hair and green eyes I had an amzing body which I worked on all the time. Eight Pack and some great biceps, Yeah, I know why I had so many girlfriends. Yeah I was kinda a player. I gotta new girlfriend maybe every two weeks.

It's not that I didn't like or respect woman  I mean they are the reason we are all here but some of them you think are nice and sweet and then they turn out to be shallow and bitchy and CLINGY! It's irratating. The gil I'm with now is okay. Chelesa.

She's pretty and what not...not a bad mind either. I liked her I guess but she was really sluty and most guys would be ALL over that but I don't know...I mean they call it making love right? Anyways I would like to wait till I know I'm in love.

I'm very sarcastic and funny. That's just the way I am. Well I live in uptown New York and right down the street from the mayor. Awesome right!? It's pretty cool. Yeah but your probably wondering about my name...Romeo Monrow really close to Romeo Montague.

I don't mind it actually all the girls think it's awesome and romantic and love wanting to be my Juliet. I am really loking forward to fifnding her. A love like Romeo and Juliet who wouldn't die for that! Excuse the pun.

But I love having Romeo as my name, apparently it's really sexy at least that's what Chelesa says. I don't know all I know is that when I die I am definatley going to thank Shakespeare beacuse that dude got me a lot of dates!

I'm glad my mom made that stupid promise....and most importantly I'm glad she kept it!

So yeah....that's a summary of me...Romeo Monrow