never stop fighting

I stood frozen. I couldn't breathe even if I'm already dead. My mother, the only person who has ever truly cared about me. I collapse to ground making a noise. The Cullen's turn around to see nothing. "What was that" Rose asks. "Is anyone their hmm?" Aro asks smirking. He won he won. It's all over, my hopes and dreams crushed by this fucking monster! "Hello is there anyone there? Edward? Jasper? Can you tell?" Carlisle asks. I hold in my sobs so Aro can't tell its me. I get up and raise my hands. I summon fire and throw it at Aro. He ducks and it hits someone in the guard. The guard collapses in agonizing pain. But I don't care. "Okay who the hell is there?" Caius gets impatient. "Calm down brother we don't know yet" Marcus rolls his eyes.

I don't stay any longer. I run and run far away as possible. I end up on La Push. I sob and scream and the ocean goes crazy. I create a tsunami. I hear people start to scream. so I put it down as gently as I could through my shaking sobs.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" I break down even more. My mom and I were supposed to live happily ever after. I was gonna change her after high school, we were gonna move to an island far away. We were going  to finally escape this nightmare and escape Aro.

*****
After hours of dry crying and shaking and the ground cracking. I decide to go home. Charlie must be worried sick. I make my self visible and human again and walk to my house. I get there and open the doors to see the Blacks, Charlie, Bella and some pretty hot dudes that are shirtless. Bella runs into me "where the hell have you been, we've been worried sick!" She attacks me even more with tight hugs. I hug her back. "I got lost" I lied, still shaky and distraught. "Don't you ever do that again, you hear missy never!" Charlie scolds but hugs me too. A lean tall boy who I'm assuming is Jacob walks over "I'm glad your okay Bella wouldn't stop freaking out?" He teases Bella. "I'm Jacob Black" he adds sticking out his hand. I take it "ah so your the dude whose name sounds like an alcoholic drink" I crack a smile, even in the pain I manage to smile. It's one of my rules. Anyway... Jacob laughs at that. "If that's what you think" he smiles letting go of my hand.

"I'm going to go upstairs and clean up, thanks for trying to find me." I awkwardly wave and walk up stairs. I walk into my bathroom and start a shower. I need to leave. My family is in danger because of me. I need someone to trust. Then the craziest idea popped into my head as I entered the shower. The Cullen's would be my greatest weapon.

***
After my shower I pop on some yoga pants and short sleeve shirt with with some combat boots. I dry my hair using my ability and pull it back into a short ponytail. I gather my things and head out my window. I still hide in human form but super speed run to the Cullen's. I need to make sure Bella's safe. I have a new plan considering my mother is now deceased.

My plan is to keep Bella and Charlie safe no matter what the cost. They are family and nothing can get between my family and I. I must stick to this plan no matter what the future holds. Everything else is not part of the plan. Bella and Charlie I will keep you safe.