To Feel Forgiveness

This chapter is dedicated to

...

SofiaSapphire

(From wattpad)

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE STORY

-AT 10 PERCY WENT ON THE QUEST FOR THE MASTER BOLT

- AT 11 HE WENT TO THE SEA OF MONSTERS

- AT 11 DURING THE WINTER HE HELD THE SKY TO SAVE ANNABETH

-AT 12 HE FOUGHT HIS FIRST BATTLE

- AT 13 HE LEAD THE GREEKS AGAINST KRONOS DEFENDING OLYMPUS

-AT 14 HE AND THE SEVEN DEFEATED GAEA (he fell in Tartarus alone)

Also, I might take a page or two from Terri Hood (Wattpad). I do not own Percy Jackson or Marvel.

On with the story!

Percy's P.O.V

Percy dream of his mother.

He was in second grade and he was waiting on a seat in the office.

He had a black left eye and a couple of cuts, his mother rushed in and scanned the room.

Percy tried to look smaller so his mother wouldn't notice, but to no avail.

His mother rushed to his side and examine his face, her mother mode turned on to the full extend.

"Percy what-"

"Mrs. Jackson."

Percy's mom turned to see the principle, a woman with brown hair in a pony tail. And high heels that made a clicking noise when walking down the halls.

"Principle Kayela, what happen to Percy. Who did this to him." The principle smiled sadly and gestured Percy's mom inside her office.

Percy rocked in his chair, ADHD acting up, until finally his mother walked out of the door and briskly took Percy's backpack and gently grabbed percy's shoulder while bring him outside the school.

Once Percy sat in the back of the car Sally sat silently in the front, it was a quiet trip home.

Boy did he mess up this time, Percy thought to himself.

Once they got to the apartment I leaned against the wall looking anywhere but my mom's eyes.

"Percy look at me" mom said in a firm voice.

I slowly meet my mom's disappointed eyes, "Percy you had two more months why couldn't you just stay out of trouble. Do you know how hard it is to having to find a new school, for you every years. Sweetheart please tell what's bothering you."

I looked down in shame and felt tears gather in my eyes, "Percy look at me".

I couldn't look at mom, I shook my head.

"Perseus Jackson look at me when I am speaking to you" mom said in a frustrate tone.

I felt a rush of anger, not at mom but at the... Stupid school.

I couldn't stand it any more, I raced past mom and Into my room slamming it shut. I landed on my bed and started to sob, I couldn't help it.

Why is life so unfair!

Mom didn't come in until it was time for dinner, I had my face in my pillow. I still was too ashamed to look at mom.

"Percy, honey you have to eat. I made some pasta.