To Feel Calm

This chapter is dedicated to

...

RyanOKeefe3

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE STORY

-AT 10 PERCY WENT ON THE QUEST FOR THE MASTER BOLT

- AT 11 HE WENT TO THE SEA OF MONSTERS

- AT 11 DURING THE WINTER HE HELD THE SKY TO SAVE ANNABETH

-AT 12 HE FOUGHT HIS FIRST BATTLE

- AT 13 HE LEAD THE GREEKS AGAINST KRONOS DEFENDING OLYMPUS

-AT 14 HE AND THE SEVEN DEFEATED GAEA (he fell in Tartarus alone)

Also, I might take a page or two from Terri Hood (Wattpad). I do not own Percy Jackson or Marvel.

On with the story!

Third P.O.V

Mount Olympus, New York.

The meeting was filled with chaos as the gods and goddesses fought on what should be done with the situation that escalated.

"Just shot the male!"

"No little sister he use to be my friend!"

"Just kill the brat"

"If he just ate more cereal...."

"Enough with the cereal, I though the brand muffin stage was bad!"

"Father he was my friend too"

"Well that wasn't a wise choose Hermes."

"Can it featherhead or I will"

"No killing your family, treat them with respect"

"Even if you threw them down a mountain mother?"

"I SENSE BLOODSHED"

"ENOUGH" Zeus thunder slamming his master bolt down. Zeus was not in a good mood as he rubbed the side of his head, no one foreseen this situation coming.

Zeus spared a glance at two new thrones, hades and hestia. Then he looked at his brother Poseidon, he looked unhealthy, his hair messed up as if he was sick and his eyes held grief. Poseidon also held his trident tightly that it looked like it was about to snap.

"So we can agree that we should not kill Percy Jackson" questioned Hermes.

"Of course you idiot just because he isn't full Greek doesn't mean he's not Greek." Athena insulted.

Hermes open his mouth to let out a insult when Zeus slammed his master bolt on the side of his throne again.

Hades spoke up "brother something has to be done about the boy."

Preferably with no one dieing, I already got a ton of paperwork to do hades thought to himself.

Poseidon took that as a threat and said "you will not kill my grandson"

"No we will not harm the boy"

Everyone turn to see the most unlikely goddess to defend the demigod.

Poseidon narrow his eyes suspiciously at Hera.

"But we will not harm the man either.... I think they should meet"

The throne room erupted in chaos

"ENOUGH" Hera bellowed "I will not stand to do nothing as a father mourns and searches for his son. they're are the only family they have left! have you know shame?"