Bye Jordan

ETERNITY:

Ace: Wait what do you mean?

Me: I'm saying that we should let him come over.

Ace: Why?

Me: Because this is the first boy Jordan has ever talked to and the only person.

Ace: Wow. Well I guess.

We let Connor come over. He's six and he's the first person Jordan has ever called friend. It was crazy. Me and Ace go upstairs. After hours and hours, we fall asleep.

??: Jordan is hurt!!

I wake up to see Connor in the room. He had a scared look on his face.

Me: What happened?

Connor: We were in the kitchen and she bumped the counter. Then the knife fell and cut her.

Me: Ace wake up!!! Jordan!

He sits up. He looks at me and then Connor. We go downstairs to see Jordan on the floor in a pool of blood. We go over to her. Not Connor though. I call the hospital. They get there and take her. I look at Connor.

Me: Come on.

He looks at me. We ride to the hospital. There, I call the girls, Prod and Roc. They all come.

Prod: Whose this?

Me: Connor. Jordan's friend.

We wait and wait. At twelve in the morning a lady comes up to us.

Lady: Are you here for Jordan Stevens?

We all nod.

Lady: I'm afraid to tell you she didn't make it through. I'm sorry.

Me and Ace were speechless. We couldn't cry, talk, anything. I just couldn't believe it.

WEEK LATER

That Saturday a week ago just left me speechless. I haven't talked all week. They wanted me to speak during her funeral but I refused. After the funeral, everyone left the church except me and Ace. He hasn't talked either.

Me & Ace: Bye Jordan.