Will You be Mine

ETERNITY:

After school, me and Ace went to my grana's house. We walked in and went upstairs. My grana visiting my Big daddy for a while with Jordan. In my room he lays on my bed.

Ace: This bed is .....wow. I wish I had one that I didn't have to share sometimes.

Me: Well sometimes it gets lonely.

Ace: Really?*smirks*

Me: Ace! I know what you thinking....stop.

Ace: Come on T. Just once.

Me: No Ace. And we already did. But it was an accident.

Ace gets up and pins me to the wall. He kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck. He moves down to my neck and I moan. He stops.

Ace: That your spot?

Me: *smiles* Nope.

He kisses me more and goes behind my ear. I moan louder.

Ace: Gotcha!

He lays me down and......well you don't need to know all that.

RAY:

I totally fucked up. But Lexi just has her ways. I get to the hotel. I walk in and someone punches me. I fall to the ground and look up. Prince was above me with blood on his fist.

Prince: WHAT THE HELL NIGGA! YOU HAD TO FUCK LEXI!

Me: I'm sorry. Okay.

Prince: No you're not because I you were and you really loved her you wouldn't have done it. Now I bet she found a another dude that is ten times better than you.

I get up. I wipe my face and punch him.

Me: Don't EVER say that to me!

Prince:*wipes the blood off is face* It's true. After what you did she probably won't be able to look at you.

I grab the vase and throw it at him. He catches it and smashes it against my head. I fall. Then Kiesha comes out.

Kiesha: What the hell?!

Prince: Sorry.*walks out.*

Me: You not gonna yell at him?! He just smashed a fucking vase against my head!

Kiesha: WHO THE HEL YOU CURSING AT?!!! YOU PROBABLY DESERVED IT!!

Me: Man fuck this!!*gets up and walks out.*

ETERNITY:

I was laying beside Ace breathing hard.

Ace: Wow.

Me: Yeah. That was amazing.

Ace sits up and looks me in the eye.

Ace: T will you be my girl again? I love you and I can't stand to be away from my baby Jordan.

Me: Yeah. I love you too. Every since I ran into you at the movies, I couldn't stop thinking about you.

He kisses me. We shower and fall asleep.

DANNY:

I walk inside grana's house. She wasn't here. I see Terni's bag but I saw another one. I walk upstairs and see Ace in Terni's room. Both of them were sleep. I smile. I go into the room and get on the bed.

Me: GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terni:*wakes up* Man Danny.

Ace: Hey Danny.

Me: *sits on the bed* Good afternoon.

We laugh. Then I hear the door bell ring. We all go downstairs. I open the door and see Prince. He had a bloody nose and his lip was busted. He had blood on his fist.

Prince: Can I come in?*leans to the side*

Then he falls forward.

Me: PRINCE?!?!