Playing some games

I woke up to Joey kissing me. I smiled as he lifted his face.

“ FINALLY! You wouldn't wake up to anything!” Joey exclaimed, I acted like it was a bad thing.

“ Oh so you don't like kissing me?” I asked, he kissed me again and smiled.

“ I love to! Were at the nearest base, it looks safe...................but we don't know.” Joey helped me out of the car and led me to the base. It looked newer than the one before, I liked it better.

“ Where are the others?” I asked, he smiled and pointed at the training ground. Crap...........I didn't know there was one of those here!

“ Don't worry, I have something alts planned.” He smiled and led me into a room. It had target practice.

“ Every time you make a shot, you get to kiss me.” He teased, this was going to be easy. I lined up, took aim, shot. Hit the target. He leaned forward and kissed me. Over and over again I would shoot the target and get a kiss. I think he just wanted to kiss me.

“ OK so I've proved I can hit the target, now can YOU hit it by throwing a knife?” I asked, so he stepped up and threw it. Went right into it. I kissed him and we just took turns trying to one up each other. After a while the other's came in, so we went out.

“ NO I AM NOT TRAINING!” I exclaimed as he led me to the rope.

“ Please, I will be with you the whole time!” He took a step, and I followed. I followed him all through the course and finally after what seemed like hours we stopped.

“ I'm surprised, no monsters yet. I think there planning something.” I flopped down onto Joey's lap. He pulled out his knife and laid it beside me.

“ Just in case.” He leaned back and let the sun heat his suit. I smiled and took out mine. I drew stuff into the dirt. This day had been fun, but I didn't like how I hadn't seen any monsters, or soldiers. It was eerily quiet. It was just like they said, how it was always quiet before the storm. And I was right, something did happen but it was just a thunderstorm. Me and Joey had to run inside because of the freezing rain. I stopped at the entrance and sat down. I watched the rain drops with Joey. Wet and now cold again, but at least we were safe for now. I guess that was one thing to be thankful for, that and Joey.