4-And there was Leo Fitz,shirtless

Simmons was stressed. She'd been cooped up in her room all week like a chicken. And she'd been treated like some delicate frail object.And she was SICK of it. Yes she'd only come back from Maveth recently,but she'd survived and was capable of accumulating back to the Earth perfectly,without everyone dancing around her like fairies. In fact the only person who had taken up her wishes and not treat her like she was going to break-was Fitz. Fitz who was her best friend. Fitz who saved her. Fitz who had sacrificed himself for her over and over again. Fitz who loved her; and she loved back. Fitz who had just completely ignored her. Fitz hadn't spoken to her since the night she came back.

In this time Fitz had spent most of his days in the lab or even more so on missions-the thought of which also made Jemma feel sick. Fitz,who was unclear for combat(still) on missions.He could be hurt or worse killed and they'd only just found there way back to each other. Jemma just didn't know what she'd done wrong to make Fitz act so distant,but she was determined to find out!

The base was fairly empty as she found herself aimlessly wandering down the corridors. The roof added a cavernous feel to the hallways which were elongated.The walls were dark and a musty color and the memories,the ones from before everything that had happened in the past year,screamed in her mind. Jemma wasn't paying much attention to where she was going until she bumped into someone. She looked up as she felt her hand hit a hard dense being.

"Fitz?" She squeaked out. It was a mixture of anger but also relief.

Jemma breathing faltered and her heart raced in her chest. And there was Leo Fitz-shirtless.
"Hey." He responded not even looking at her. However she didn't hear him as she was in some sort of trance,admiring his physique. Who knew Fitz was so well formed and symmetrical?
"Erm..Jemma..." Fitz coughed awkwardly and Jemma jumped back startled removing her hand from his chest.
"Sorry..." She stuttered,placing a lock of her hair behind her ear.
There was a few seconds of silence and sly eye contact when out of nowhere Fitz began to chuckle.
"Huh?" Jemma questioned raising an eyebrow.
"You were totally checking me out a few seconds ago," He chortled.
Jemma's face turned. Internally she began to panic.How was she suppose to get out of this? She was practically terrible at lying.
"And why would you think that?"She retorted,"Why would I admire someone who is only adequately symmetrical,just a smidgen handsome and has such as big head as you do?Someone who hasn't spoken to me since I got back!" she could feel her cheeks burning as everyone single word left her lips.Her tongue like a dagger.
Fitz's smug smile was almost immediately wiped of his lips and his cheeks also turned a dark rouge in embarrassment.
"I haven't spoken to you because Coulson..well he told me not to..not yet anyway," he stuttered."And..I should be going...you know to have a shower.." he trailed off ,before stepping backwards and quickly swiveling away from her. Jemma found her eyes lingering at his torso once more.
"Fitz,Wait!" Jemma exclaimed,lunging forward and grabbing his wrist.
He turned to face her,his face full of confusion and impatience.
Jemma inhaled a sharp breath.
"Okay..Maybe I was checking you out..."A small crescent smile plastered itself on her lips,mirroring one that just appeared on Fitz's.