7.And So On...

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM THE AUTHOR......

"EVERYTHING THAT GLITTERS AINT GOLD"

                                                     _Tima

(TIMA POV continued)

"Oh...hi" I said nervously. She looked at me then just erupted in laughter. I'm guessing I was moaning in my sleep. "So I'm daddy now?" she said between laughs as we sat up. "Shut up!" I said throwing a pillow at her embarrassed. I couldn't help but giggle. I really liked Tima but she just looked like the player type I really wanted to be with her but I didn't want to be hurt. I could see us together. As I was sitting back thinking about how wonderful our relationship could be my tummy started growling. "Wanna go get something to eat fatty?" Dee asked poking my stomach. "Yessss" I said looking down. "Ok how bout we go to Zaxby's?" I was so happy. Zaxby's was my favorite place to eat in Selma. I smiled nodded my head. She got out the bed sliding in her clothes. "Can I get a piggy back ride?" I asked Dee. "Your so fat...lol hop on," she said bending down so I could jump on her back. I stood up in the bed and hopped on her back. I was so short compared to her. She held on to my hips and ran out the room. She walked downstairs and we went to the door. We were about to walk to her door until we seen Tay laying on the couch. "Tay what you still doing here?" I asked I mean we were asleep for  good lil minute. "Oh I just got back I left to get something to eat." she replied looking me and Dee up and down. "Oh well were about to go get something to eat." I told her. "Iight i'll just leave then." she said. She sounded kinda hurt. Before I could even say anything to her she walked past us and go in her car and drove off. I felt bad because I could tell she liked me. I was just feeling Dee. Tay was wonderful she just seemed shady. Me being me I felt bad but again me being me I said "F*ck it" and told Tima let's go to Zaxby's cause i'm starving. "Getti up horsey" I told Dee as I smacked her on the butt. "Aye now i'll drop yo lil a*s she said walking out the door. I grabbed my keys on the way out and closed the door behind us. When we got to her car Tima walked to my side of the car and squatted so I could jump down. I pouted and jumped down. "Aweeee that baby didn't want to get down?" she teased. "Noo" I said poking my bottom lip out. "When we get to Zaxby's you can get back on" she said poking my lip and heading to her side of the car. I felt weak in the knees. Omg! I really need to get a hold of myself. That Damn Dee.

(TAY POV)

Tima really likes Dee. I can't let that happen I want her. I really like her she means a lot to me. At first she was just someone I wanted to get a quick nut from. But now I really like her. She is so beautiful and I just want to be with her forever. I will stop at nothing to make sure Dee doesn't have her. SIKE! Tima is exactly what I want her to be. A f*ck buddy! I don't want no relationship. Imma do her just like I did her sister. F*ck then duck. Temarih was a nice lil piece of a*s though. I might hit that again. Now I just need a way to get rid of Dee and stick her in the friend zone. After i'm thru f*cking Tima she can have her. I already got Tima in my court when I saved her from her abusive ex CeCe last night. I tried to slide my hands in her pants last night when she just wanted to "cuddle" but you can't be putting that nice lil plump booty on a nigga and expect me not to try some. But I feel really bad for Dee I wasn't trying to get with Ebony. When it comes to my friends' girls I stay clear. She didn't want to listen so I dropped it. F*ck her. Ebony might be sexy but she not my type she was brown skin. Now i'm on a mission. Mission Get Them Draws.

(DEE POV)

"Deeee" Tima yelled as we were in her back yard running around. I was chasing her around because she bit me. "No Tima come here so I can bite you back" I said chasing her in a circle. "Noooooo" she said jumping in the pool. I jumped right in after her. I guess she didn't know that I was also on the swim team. I swam right up on her and bit her on the neck. She let out the sexiest moan I've ever heard. I then stopped and looked at her. She was blushing and had a small hint of red on her cheeks. She was so beautiful. I could see myself with her. We got out and decided to go to her room so our clothes could dry. She gave me a shirt and some shorts and I told her to walk to my house with me so I could get some clothes for tonight. She asked me could I spend the night so I happily agreed. It's time with her who would turn it down? We walked out the door. She looked it and we headed to the side walk to start on our field trip. When we took like 10 steps Tima asked for a piggy back ride. I told her no but she pouted with the cutest face ever so I just gave it. "Let's ho horsey" she screamed smacking my butt. "What I tell you bout that" I said stopping. "I sawwie" she said putting her head in my neck. I reached back and smacked her butt and continued to walk. After bout 5 minutes we finally made it to my house. I unlocked the door "Mom I'm home" I said as I unlocked the door. As soon as I closed I Faith and Hope ran to me screaming. "Dee Dee we want ice cweam" Hope said. "Big sister sawwie I forgot" I said kissing there tummies. After I got through they finally saw Tima. Their eyes completely lit up. "Dee Dee your gwirlfwen looks like a bawbie dowll" Faith said. I saw Tima blush. "This is my friend. not my girlfriend...YET" I told them and they giggled walking to Tima talking to her. "Faith and Hope don't go to hard on her" I said giggling at my two little sisters. "Go hard on who?" my mom said as she walked in the room. "Nobody" I said sliding in front of Tima so my mom wouldn't see her. "D'Asia LaShay Johnson! Move!" my mom said sternly. I sighed and slid out the way. "Oh my gosh who is this beautiful young lady?" my mom said walking over to Tima. Tima was smiling super hard then. She was squatting down to talk Faith and Hope. She got up and stuck her hand out to my mom. My mom looked at her like she was crazy. "Girl give me a hug" my mom said pulling Tima into a hug. "What's your name?" My mom asked.

"I'm Fatima"

"That's pretty"

"Thanks. It's Arabic. It means "God Is The Opener" she said smiling. I never knew that.

"That's so beautiful." my mom said cooing at her.

"Well I hope your staying for dinner" she added. "Actually I just came to get some clothes i'm spending the night at Tima's house. If that's ok with you" I asked. "It's fine with me but I still want you to stay for dinner. Tima will you stay for dinner?" my mom asked looking at Tima. "Of course" she said smiling brightly showing her dimples. This girl is to beautiful. "You are so beautiful" my mom said looking at her. "Dee keep a hold on her." she finished looking at me. She is so embarrassing. I looked to see Tima smiling like hell. "Ill try" I mumbled. We were about to run upstairs til we heard a knock at the door. I ran to answer it and immediately regretted It was EBONY!!!!

===============================================

 (PIC OF JIMAYA ON THE SIDE)

CLIFFYYYYY

A/N #TeamDee or #TeamTay.....im pretty sure I know yall answers tho. Hope you guys enjoyed.

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL ME YO TEAM.

AND SHOW HELLA LOVE.

PICTURES ON CHARACTERS WILL BE PUT UP SOON. LAWD THESE SOME SEXY CHARACTERS.