4.sneaky

(TAY POV)

      School is not my favorite place. If it wasn't for scholarships and girls i'd probably be home schooled. My parents had the money to do it. They even had the money to send me to any school in the country, even the planet but something about earning a scholarship made me feel some type of way. A good way like I had accomplish something on my own without my parents money. I was in 3rd period about to head to lunch where I would see Tima. Instead of shooting hoops I decided to eat lunch with her. The bell rung and I went to meet up with her. She looked more beautiful then ever in her purple. Just as I was about to approach her I see Dee coming around the corner sneaking up behind her with roses. She tapped Tima on the shoulder and showed her the roses. Tima hugged her around the neck and was so happy. Just then I walked up to them. I had a plan up my sleeve. I went to Tima put my arm around her waist and asked her did she want to go to a dinner a few blocks down the street to get something to eat. Luckily, she agreed I was so happy. But my happiness was cut short when she asked Dee did she want to go. Dee grinned a Kool-Aid smile and said yes. This girl knew what she was doing. Cutting into me and my Tee-Tee caking time. It was cool though. The three of us walked out of the school. I drove my car and Dee drove her's. Tima decided to ride with me because she said she had already been with Tima this morning and would be with her again after school. That mad Dee mad but I chuckled and walked to my car. I drove a brand new 2013 Jaguar it was fast. It came in black but I painted it my favorite color which was aqua. Tima was shocked to see the car. We got in my car and headed to the diner I used this as time to talk to Tima.

"So how you enjoying the high so far?" I asked keeping my eyes on the road.

"Its great. The people are friendly.....Well most of them are. Just  few don't like me but it's cool im a thug," she said smiling.

"Lol ok.....soooo what you doing this weekend?" I asked stopping at a red light looking at her.

"Actually im going out with Dee she asked me earlier" she said with Kool-Aid smile. Seems like she got to her first.

"Well how about we go out this weekend?" i asked.

"Sorry but Dee already asked me maybe another time," i frowned and said okay.

I pulled into the parking lot and when i got out i saw Dee walking our way. How did she get here before us? Before i could ask i see her jog to Tima's side and open the door for her. She is just to much. I mentally rolled my eyes. WAIT! Why am I acting so jealous? This is not me. Let me straighten up. Im lacking.

(Tima POV)

So we were at this diner sitting here eating and I noticed Dee and Tay ordered the exact same thing. When I say exact I mean just that. Chicken tenders cooked hard, fries extra salt, and a large Oreo milkshake with whip cream at the bottom instead of the top and chocolate syrup at the top instead of the bottom. Even the straw was the exact same color. It was weird and silent so I started talking. "So Dee what college or university do you want to go to when you graduate?" I asked looking at her eating a fry. "Well I actually got quite a few offers from some ivy league schools and some other schools but it's been my dream since I was little to attend Duke so that's where I'm going," you could tell she was passionate about it and when she saw my eyes widen she looked at me like 'what the freak wrong with her'. I also wanted to attend Duke when I graduate it's been my dream since I was little I wanted to study Psychology. "I want to go there to" I said looking at her. Her whole face lit up and we just sat there and stared at each other for what seems like forever till we heard someone clear their throat snapping us out of our thoughts. We looked over and seen Tay looking at us. She looked mad. Beyond it. "So Tay what about you? Where you wanna go?" I asked looking at her. Her face kind softened up. "I actuall wanted to go to UCLA I always wanted to move to Cali." she said. I told her that it was a beautiful school and I think she should go there. We finished eating and headed back to school. I rode back with Tay and we talked about our plans after high school and our majors. She seemed really interested in opening up her own practice and being a physical therapist. I told her how I wanted to be a pediatrician and she said it paid good money and UCLA would be a great school to do that at. She waned me to come to UCLA with her? No. Don't get me wrong UCLA was a great school just not the one for me. Now Duke on the other hand was perfect. Not to much city but not to much country. We made it back to school and as soon as we walked in the bell that ended lunch was ready.

(Dee POV)

So she wanted to come to Duke? When she said that I was beyond surprised. I would have expected her to want to go back home and attend UCLA. I was happy she wanted to come to Duke so even if we didn't end up together and were just friends I would still get to see her. I was happy. But no doubt Tima was feeling me and I felt the same way. But I don't know how to be in a relationship I haven't been in one since Ebony. So she was going to have to be patient with me if she wanted to be serious. Hopefully she would wait But as long as she was happy that was cool. I felt some type of way about her though. She was beautiful and her laugh or smile could make your whole day. If she didn't want to be with me then I guess I would have to move on. Guess we'll see.

***After School***

Yes! Finally we're out of school. I was hype. I needed to go to my locker to put my boks away. I had no homework so I put my whole book bag in my locker and headed towards my car. "DEEEEEEEEEE!" I heard from behind me. I knew that voice it was all to familiar. I turned round and saw Ebony running towards me. "Eb-" but before I could finish what I was saying she was all over me kissing on me. I didn't kiss her back. Those old feelings I had we're gone. I was trying to push her back but she kept a gtood grip on my shirt. And as soon as I pulled back I saw someone in the corner of my eyes. I looked to my side and saw Tima with her mouth wide open looking dead at me and Ebony. Before I could sy anything she ran off. "Ebony why are you hear?" I asked mad." I've moved back to Selma. Babe aren't you happy to see me?" she asked. She was still beautiful but my feelings we're gone. "Nope" I said simply and walked away. I ran outside to find Tima. And as soon as I make I outside I see her get in the car with Tay and drive off. "F*ck" I mumbled to myself. I got in my car and knew exactly where I was going.

(TIMA POV)

I was walking outside to go meet Dee by her car when I heard someone scream Dee. I figured I'd just walk to her so we could walk to her car together. I should have just waited by the car because as soon as I turned the corner I saw Dee tongue kissing some girl. She didn't look like she wanted to pull away. Then again she looked like she couldn't because the girl was gripping on her shirt for dear life. After they pulled away she saw me. I just ran down the hall and out the door. As I was running I saw Tay getting in her car. I ran over to her and asked her for a ride. She said sure and I got in. But not before I saw Dee run out the door and look at me. I seen something in her eyes. Like sadness. But then again why was I mad? She's not my girlfriend. I'm not mad. Me and Tay pulled up to my house  minutes later. We stopped by Mickey D's to get something to eat. "We'll I guess ill see you tomorrow" Tay said as we stood at y door step. "Right when she was about to walk off the sprinklers came on and us being the big kids we are we started playing in it. After about 5 minutes we we're soaked. So we went in the house to change. I told Tay to take off her wet clothes. I took them from her and gave her a shirt and shorts to put on but she refused and said she's rather walk around in her bra and boxers. I told her it was cool because my mom was not home and wouldn't be for a couple weeks. I went to shower and changed into some wn stairs I saw Tay down stairs in her boxers and sports bra eating. She did look sexy. I went and sat next to her and started to eat. After a while there was a knock on the door I was to lazy to go get it so Tay got it. I was putting my fries on my burger when I heard arguing. I went to the door and stopped in my tracks when I saw who it was.......................................................................................................................DEE!

 (FAITH AND HOPE ON THE SIDE)

A/N WELL I DECIDED TO NOT DELETE BUT JUST SHORTEN CHAPTERS WHICH MEANS QUICKER UPDATES....I NEED 15 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS TO UPLOAD NEXT CHAPER. ALSO COMMENT WHETHER YOUR #TeamTima&&Dee or #TeamTima&&Tay