Sick and Kidnapped (Chapter 9)

Becca's POV

I, once again, woke up before Cody. I looked at his sleeping face. I know it's probably a little creepy but I just lay there staring at his face. I decided it was time to get up, but when I moved Cody's arms got tighter around my waist. I giggled as quietly as possible. A smile etched it's way onto his face. I finally preyed myself away from his strong arms. I grabbed my phone, and my crutches, then made my way to the kitchen. I made myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down at the booth, eating my cereal. I picked up my phone typing in the pass code. The time now is 7:15. Wow I woke up pretty early. I heard some noises in the back of the bus. I tried to look but, I couldn't see anything. All I could see was the couch back there. I went back to eating my cereal. Ryan soon came out from the back.

"Good morning. How long have you been up?"

"Morning. Just about 7 minutes. It's hard to get away from a sleeping Cody." he laughed a bit, then got his own cereal. He came and sat across from me. "How'd you sleep?"

"Ok, I guess. You?"

"Great."

"Why? Cause you had a strong, 16 year old, Australian wrapped around you?"

"Something like that..." my phone went off. I typed in my pass code once again. It was Alli.

"Hey! Are you excited? Only 5 more hours until you get to see your best friend!"

"But I'v already seen Cody this morning?"

"Hahaha your so funny. I meant me!"

"Oh right. Then yes I am excited."

"I got to go. See you later!"

"See you later!" I put my phone face down on the table in front of me, and got up to put my bowl in the sink.

"Who was that?"

"Justin Bieber."

"Really? You have his number?"

"No, I wish. That was Alli." he nodded. I came and sat back down. "How long does Cody usually sleep for?"

"Usually awhile. He wont be up until someone wakes him, or 10." I nodded then heard some groaning. "Or 7:37" Cody groggily came out. He was squinting at us.

"Morning squinty." Ryan piped up.

"Mh" he looked at me "Morning gorgeous." I smiled then returned the greeting. Cody tried to make a bowl of cereal. I could already tell that he is not a morning person. I got up, hopping over to him.

"Here I'll help you." I took over. Cody slumped over to where I was sitting, and slid all the way in. I finished and brought it over to him. I sat next to him.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome. By the way, I love your morning voice." he smiled as he ate his breakfast. I hopped to his bed, got his phone, then sat down next to Cody again. I went into his twitter app. I quickly took a picture of him, and posted it with a caption before he noticed. I put "Cody would never admit it, but he is not a morning person. Plus his morning voice is sexy." Instantly lots of tweets came in, so I turned his phone off and set it next to mine. He'll see it later. He notices everything.

"Sleep good?" I tried, as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Good, that is until you got up."

"Sorry."

"That's ok." he smiled, and kissed my cheek. He just suddenly became happier.

"I'm gonna sound like a fan for the next minute." he smiled even more "Do you have Surfers Paradise on your phone? I wanna listen to all the songs. Only a few are in the show."