I don't think I love you (Chapter 1)

Cody's POV

"Well Alli and I were on our way here, and we got approached by a fan." I began, not really sure as to if I should tell Matt or not.

"Ok, that always happens." Matt said laughing.

"No, shes the only thing I can think about. Her beautiful long brown hair. Her name. Becca. And her eyes. I love her eyes. One bright blue, and the other dark brown." I had to stop there, cause I'd just keep going if I hadden't stopped.

"So you really like her?" I nodded

"Well we need to find her!" Alli yelled from across the studio

"I don't know...hey Alli are you gonna come out on stage to sing for a few of the dates on tour?" I tried changing the subject

"I don't know it's up to you and Matt really" at least I was able to change the subject

Becca's POV

I can't believe I just met Cody!! I have been a fan of Cody ever since his first video on YouTube. I was with Steven when I saw him, and Alli. We were talking for a little bit, but Codes said they had to get to the studio. I gave him my twitter name, I hope he follows me later. Steve and I were walking hand in hand. Steve is my boyfriend. We'v been together for about 4 months now. Steve is really tall, he might be the same height as Cody. He has dark brown eyes, and dark hair to match. As we walked we were slightly swinging our arms.

"You ok babe?" Steve looked down at me

"Ya I'm ok. Just really happy that I met Cody!!" I almost screamed

"Sometimes I think you love him more than me..." he said rolling his eyes

"He's my idol, I will love him. But I will always like you the most." I said leaning up, he bent down a bit to meet me in the middle. As I pulled away, his lips curved into a slight smile, forehead resting against mine.

"I love you." he breathed

"I...I.." he looked at me expectantly. I don't know if I can say those 3 words yet. I'm not sure if I feel that way about him completely. I mean the look he had in his eyes, when he said that, was the same way Cody looked at me. But I doubt I would ever be with Cody. He would never go for a girl like me. Steve was still looking at me waiting. I'm just gonna say it, to make him happy. Even if I don't feel that way completely.

"I love you too." he smiled again, pressing his lips against mine again. We started walking again, en-locking fingers.

"You know something?"

"What?" I asked looking up again

"That was the first time we said 'I love you' to each other"

One person meaning it.

The other, not so sure.

I just nodded and kept walking. My phone went off in my pocket. Steve looked at me with a questioning look on his face. I took my phone out and it was a notification from twitter. My eyes got all wide, I was hyperventilating, then when I caught my breath I screamed. Everyone in the street around us was staring.

"Are you ok?" he looked worried

"CODY FREAKIN SIMPSON JUST FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!!!!! AND RE-TWEETED ME!!!" I screamed again. I couldn't control myself. I started running like a mad man that forgot to take his pills. I ran in circles around Steve, ran ahead a bit, ran in the road, I ran all over the place. Steve started out laughing at me, but then he got serious.

"Becca." Steve called after me. "Becca!" I was too exited to listen to anybody right now. "Bec!!" he yelled. I slowly walked over to him. He noticed how he had scared me. "I'm sorry for yelling, but he's just some guy on the Internet. He doesn't care about you." that made me mad

"Your just like my father!" Steve knows how my dad is abusive sometimes

"I am nothing like that mother fucker!" he yelled back. By now we were at my house, I didn't say anything else, just walked away. I slammed the door behind me, regretting it after.

"Who do you think you are?! Slamming doors! You didn't pay for that door!" I ignored his little comment, and walked right past him. I got up to my room, locked the door, then went out on my balcony. I was looking up at the sunny sky. Only 10 am and I'v met Cody, gotten followed by him, said something I didn't mean to my boyfriend, and had 2 arguments. I climbed up the ladder on my balcony so I could get up on top of the roof. I sat down and got my phone out again. Cody posted on twitter "In the studio writing about a fan. Can't wait for you to hear this." He posted that after he met me. Maybe...no.....why would he....? Well....no....stop thinking about it. I lay back, and looked up at the sky. Why is everything so confusing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Hope you like it!

By the way, every character in this story is made up, except for Cody Simpson, Alli Simpson, Angie Simpson, Brad Simpson, Tom Simpson, Matt G, and/or any other celebrity that might pop up. Any relations to a person in real life is coincidence.

Thank you for reading!!