Chapter 2

A/N I apologise for any errors but I hope you enjoy it anyway. This part is from Jacks point of view. Again this part is boy on boy....on boy on boy....I guess @_@ if you dont like it dont read it. If you do like please vote so I know its not terrible.

"Fuck" I swore as I heard the door open. The others were all supposed to be in class. Kieran was still straining against the handcuffs holding him to the bed, begging me to actually touch him. To give him the release I'd been denying him. I'd learnt that the build up was necessary for him and it did things for me too. We had an odd relationship but it worked. It had started a few years ago when I'd seen him being picked on for being small and feminine looking. For some reason or another I was pissed off already and they were making a huge spectacle in the middle of the clearing. I don't remember the exact details but I broke one guys nose, dislocated the knee of another and kicked the third so hard in the balls he'd sounded like a squeaky toy for days. Kieran started following me around after that. It was annoying as hell. But one day I gave him the slip and he ended up in the hospital after the guys I'd beaten up had decided to return the favour. Apparently he'd tried to stand up to them and they'd beaten the living daylights out of him. I think it took about 6 weeks to fully thaw them out after I froze them. I still felt awkward having him following me but I felt lonely when he wasn't there and he needed someone to look after him.
"Jack~" Keiran whined and the voice held need and lust and a wealth of emotions I couldn't decipher but that had me growling low in my throat as I raked nails down his chest leaving ice in their wake. I licked at the ice melting it with my breath.
"I told you to call me master while we did this." I bit down, hard, around his left nipple. Sucking the flesh into my mouth, teeth digging in until I tasted blood.
"Yes master..." He whimpered and I kissed the imprint of my teeth gently.
"Are you sure you want to continue? We kind of have an audience. The vampire and the shifter are in the lounge. Though they seem to be getting pretty hot and heavy with each other." I gave Keiran the choice knowing he'd get embarrassed by the thought of other people being here. I also knew the thought of it turned him on too. His eyes widened and I noticed a blush creeping up his face but he didn't say no. He seemed to be thinking it over but we were interrupted when the door swung in to reveal the other two boys. The vampire was shirtless and seemed to have dragged the shifter with him.
"We just thought we'd say that as long as you two don't mind our noise we won't bother you about yours. Oh and we won't tell the teachers you used your magic." He winked and started back out the door when Kieran surprised us all.
"Why don't we all...make noise...together?" He was smiling and seemed comfortable despite his nude state. I was still wearing boxers and the other two were basically dressed but Kieran was naked except the handcuffs holding him down. The vamp seemed to think about it but the shifter just looked wide eyed and a little scared by the invitation to join us.
"I don't think Liam's interested in being tied down and beaten up and frankly I'm not a fan but if you want to leave out the bdsm I'm game if Liam is." Liam must be the shifter. I hadn't particularly paid attention to names when we'd all been introducing ourselves. It didn't usually matter to me. I would have refused Kierans offer if it hadn't been for the look in his eyes. He was looking at me with such joy in his face that I couldn't bare to make it go away. So it was down to Liam.
"I...I don't know. It's...It's not exactly normal to invite guys to have sex with you when you already have a partner....but I guess...I mean...if you're ok with not doing the bdsm stuff with me...we...we could try it." Wow the shifter...No had to call him Liam if I was going to have sex with him, had seemed kind of arrogant and self assured until the vampire got hold of him.
"We won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. But you might want to come up with a safe word so we know when to tone it down. It might be a good idea to use the red orange green system." I knew that if the four of us were going to do it together it might be difficult to remember everyone's likes and dislikes. The traffic light system worked well when me and Kieran started out it should work here too...in theory.
"Yeah, so if something is good it's green, if it's a total no go it's red and we stop completely, if it's just too much and you want it toned down or slower or something it's orange." Kieran explained and they both sort of nodded and Liam looked less nervous.
"Only one problem I can see." The vamp, I had no idea how to find out his name without looking really rude, stated. I looked to Kieran for help and I guess he understood what my problem was.
"And what's that Xander?" He asked smiling at me, looking amused.
"Your bed's too small for all of us to fit in it." I looked around at us all and realised he was right. Damn. The beds had come with the rooms so were all the same. The only place with enough open space would be the central room and that would mean we'd be on show to anyone who came through the door.
"Good thing I decided the bed they gave me was uncomfortable and had my own bed shipped in last week. It's big enough for us all." Liam smirked, he seemed to be regaining some of his bravado.
"Why do you own a bed big enough for four people might I ask?" Xander asked with a smirk, his voice teasing.
"Do you know how big a panther is? And how awkward it is to find a bed long enough for my partially shifted form? I'm like 8 foot tall." Liams voice was derisive but he was blushing and it kind of ruined the effect. I undid the handcuffs and kissed both of Kieran's wrists just lightly on the pulse point making him smile. Yes we enjoyed bondage play but it took an awful lot of trust on his part to let me tie him down, hoping I'd stop when he said the safe word. I trusted him too, to not go beyond his limits before using his safe word.
"Lets take this show on the road then." Kieran smiled and bounced up off the bed heading for the door, hips swaying, hair tickling the edge of his butt and drawing attention to it. I watched the show like he knew I would. Liam and Xander watched him too. It seemed they hadn't expected him to be so sensual, he was quiet, mild mannered, and soft spoken. Until you got him naked. Then he was sensual and demanding and lustful. And mine.