Chapter 1

A/N I apologise for any mistakes I've probably made, I hope you like it anyway. This part includes boy on boy mature (read sexy) scenes if you dont like it don't read.

Two days later:

Correction this was shaping up to be a bloody nightmare. We were strictly forbidden to use any magic or supernatural talents including taking blood. Vampires were to report to the health office for synthetic blood infusions once a week. Synthetic. Once a week. It had been nearly a fortnight since I last ate..well drank really. So far I'd avoided signing up but I was getting to the point where it was synthetic or attack my roommates...which had its appeal don't get me wrong but if I get sent home I'm dead. Well more dead than I already am.
I'd especially love to take that Jack kid down a few pegs. He's barely said a word to any of us except Kieran. Although from what I casually overhear when I have no intention of eavesdroping on the little snot he's pretty mean to Kieran too. He's always telling him to sod off and leave him alone.
Urgh this lesson is so boring I cant even keep my eyes open. Why on earth would I need to know about the classifications of herbal plants used by humans? Nathaniel's pretty into it though which makes me smile. It's cute how he pulls his hair back into this wierd messy little bun thing when he's concentrating. He sticks his tongue out too. Just the tip. I don't even think he knows he's doing it. It's adorable. Nathaniel's pretty adorable most of the time to be honest.
Crap I cant stop staring at his neck now. I actually feel a little light headed. Maybe I shouldn't be staring at Nathaniels neck...watching his pulse...thinking about sinking my fangs into his gorgeous neck and making him moan...crap...gotta focus on something else. Anything else. I stare at the teacher and try to figure out what she's trying to talk about but I can't focus. I can't hear her over the strange white noise in my head.

What the hell? Where am i?
"Ah welcome Mr Reide. I've been waiting for you to make a visit. I had hoped you'd make it voluntarily though you have possibly the worst timing." White everywhere and a woman saying she'd been waiting for me? Either I was in heaven or the health office. I was going to vote health office with my bad luck.
"Reide? As in Reide-Tech Reide?" Oh just fantastic, the kitty-cat was here too.
"Not that its any of your buisness but yeah. My mum is the company president." I felt like I'd been hit by a truck, I was outed as the son of Elizabeth Reide, and unless I wanted to pass out again I'd have to drink synthetic blood. This just wasn't my day.
"That's gotta suck...no pun intended." Huh, the furball wasnt being a complete jerk about it. "You know having such a brilliant mother and not inheriting any of her talent at all." Ok he was still a jerk.
"Why are you even here?" I was tired and I was even contemplating drinking Liams blood. Blergh. Shifter blood is supposed to taste disgusting but it would still be better than synthetic. At least it would be warm and alive.
"Some thanks for dragging your ass all the way here from class."
He was the one who brought me here...he carried me? Aw nertz now I had to thank him. Double blergh.
"Fine thanks. You can go back to class now." I didnt need him to watch me tear into a bloodbag like the starving vampire I was.
"Why would I want go back to class? I'm staying here." I gritted my teeth and sighed. Too tired to argue much.
"At least go bother someone else...please." I must be loosing my touch cause he just looked at me as if I'd grown a second head.
"Eat up bloodsucker." Strange. He was looking awkward and sort of not looking right at me. "Just once mind you. Do not tell anyone that I let you do this." Do what? I was seriously confused and my starving brain wasn't making any sense of what was going on.
"Seriously furball unless youre going to start making sense bugger off and get the nurse back here with some blood." My vision was bluring now and there was that weird static noise in my ears again, if I didn't feed in then next few minutes I'd end up staying here way longer than I wanted to.
"Youre body wont accept synthetic blood right now, you ran yourself too low Mr Reide. Your friend has signed a waiver allowing him to be a one time donor for you." What? I blinked a few times at Liam. His mouth hadn't moved and that didnt sound like his voice but he was the only person I could even sort of see. I shook my head to try to clear it and looked closer at him. He was holding his left arm out at me and decidedly not looking at it. I breathed in his scent and nearly moaned out loud at the smell of blood. Hot. Alive. Pulsing just under the skin. I felt my fangs jabbing into my lip and decided to just go for it. Falling on Liams wrist like a rabid wolf, sucking down his blood so quick the taste barely registered. It got better after a few seconds and I stopped curling around his wrist like a lunatic and pulled back a bit to lick the wound shut. His skin tasted of the blood and wood smoke and earth and him. Weird. He still smelled the same but it didnt seem as...overpowering.
"Shit. That felt weird. Thanks for nothing bloodsucker." His cheeks were red and his hands were shaking but what caught my attention was that he was aroused by it all too, apparently.
"I'll give you some synthetic blood now as you still look very pale."
"Sorry and thanks for letting me feed on you Liam." The blood was rushing around making me feel hot and predatory but his arousal was turning the instinct to hunt into another much more enjoyable one.
"Hey just cause I fed you doesnt mean you get anything else. This changes nothing between us." The kitten growled at me and his eyes became cats eyes shining even brighter if that was even possible. It all just made me want him more.
"Then how come youre all hot under the collar kitten?" I sat up and swung my legs off the bed to face him. He looked defensive and his hackles were up but I knew he wanted me. He just didnt know why and he was used to being top of the food chain.
"Shifters bite each other as a mark of possession during sex I was just remembering the last chick who bit me ok." So biting meant possessing in shifter culture and he'd voluntarily offered to be bitten by me.
"So you like being bitten huh?" I purred as I stood up and shifted to sit on the arm of the chair he was sitting in.
"If I'd known you'd be a creep about it I'd have let you starve." He shifted away from me but didn't get up.
"Mr Reide please get back in the bed and stop harassing Mr North" the nurse was back and I sighed as I stood up and sat back on the bed bouncing slightly from landing to heavily.
"Spoilsport." I sighed, I'd been having fun teasing the kitten. Now I was going to have to drink cold fake blood. Yummy. I poked at the bag the nurse offered me. "It's cold and not....caffeinated. And just how am I meant to drink this from the bag. Couldn't you have put it in a cup or something." I was going to make a mess anyway but I debated making an even bigger one just to spite the nurse.
"Well if you'd come down and signed up you could have taken it back to your dorm and done whatever you liked with it. A few seconds in the microwave should do it for future reference." The evil cow smiled at me. I would make as big a mess as possible. That'd show her. Maybe I could even get some over her. That thought made me smile even as I sank my fangs into the plastic bag. I pretended to get them caught and pulled the bag and squeezed. Right in her smug face. I looked contrite and apologised and she stalked off to wash her face.
"Was that necessary?" Liam was looking on disapprovingly. I shrugged and grimaced at the blood bag. I did still need it. Damn her but the nurse was right. I tried to figure out how not to cover myself in the stuff and gave up. I sucked down as much of the foul stuff as fast as I could, more than a little ending up down my chin and shirt.
"Jesus no way you can go back to class like that. You'd give half the class a heart attack and the other half would want to eat you."
"You think." I glared at him and pulled my shirt off balling it up and wiping my chin with a clean part before chucking the whole thing in the bin with the now empty blood bag. I'd have to go back to my room and get a new shirt and a coffee to get rid of the taste in my mouth. I turned to look at Liam and realised he was staring at my chest. "Like what you see?" I raised an eyebrow and couldn't help smirking as his face turned bright red.
"Shut up." I couldn't help it. He was too cute.
"Or what? You'll blush at me some more?" I teased. He stood and pushed me aside and started heading for the door. Aw damn I hadn't meant to make him leave. He was just so much fun to tease.
"Wait up, I'm sorry. I wasn't making fun of you....Well I wasn't when I asked if you liked what you saw." I honestly felt something for him but I wasn't sure what it was yet. But I could still feel his warmth, the electric buzz of his blood. He turned slowly almost cautious, his eyes searching mine for some hint of....something.
"Yes." His voice was quiet and he looked at the floor his fists balled up by his side. My mouth felt dry and I had this hot feeling flooding over me. What the hell was wrong with me. I was lusting after a shifter. My mother would disown me if she knew. But I lusted nonetheless.
I grabbed his wrist and started for the dorms dragging him behind me.
We were a few doors from our rooms when he seemed to gather himself and pulled his wrist from my grip forcefully enough to send me a little off balance. I guess it was a good thing we stopped in retrospect. Because it wasn't until then that we both heard it. Someone else was already having fun in our dorm. Who could it be? No way was it Nathaniel, he wasn't the type. I didn't think Keiran was either but I hadn't really spoken to him much. That left Jack who was such a little snot I couldn't believe anyone would willingly make out with him let alone have full blown sex.
"Seems like someone beat us to it." I smirked at Liam, unfortunately the thought of someone else doing it had me even hotter under the collar. It just flips my switch. Group activities and all. Liam looked like he was about to be sick however. I wasn't sure what it was that had him looking green around the gills but it wasn't going to be conducive to my fucking his brains out.
"What's wrong?"
"Can't you hear them? It's Jack and Keiran." Wait what? They were together? The kid and the little snot?
"I can hear them but I didn't know who it was, your hearing must be better than mine. But why does that make you sick?" If he was getting grossed out by two guys doing it I was going to be confused. He didn't seem to have a problem with the two of us. So what could it be?
"Keiran keeps calling Jack master...I think they're...I think Jack's beating him up....but Keiran...he's asking for it. I mean literally asking Jack to hit him again and again." Ah so the problem wasn't the sex it was the type of sex.
"So they're into bdsm it's not my gig either but it's not going to make me sick."
"It's not that it's the fact that Jacks using his powers on Keiran to hold him down, it's that Keiran's crying while he begs for more and the fact that the smell of blood and sex and meat is turning me on. I'm disgusted with myself not them." The last was said in a voice so quiet I barely heard him despite standing almost touching him.
"...what do you want me to say to that? That I think you're disgusting too? The smell of your blood earlier had me ready to jump you in front of the nurse, the sounds I can hear of them doing it make me want to fuck you right here in this hallway. If you want to be disgusted by something be disgusted with me." I wasn't looking at him now I was facing the door to our room. I could hear the voices better now and Liam was right. It was definitely bdsm sex going on in there and I wondered if they were in one of their rooms or if they were in the main room. Wondered if when I opened the door I'd be able to see them. I took a deep breath letting it out slowly. Either way I couldn't stand in the hallway until they were finished. I'd go crazy. I reached for the handle but Liams hand covered mine and I felt him behind me. He was taller than me, and wider through the shoulders, so it felt like I was wrapped in him, his body solid at my back, his scent drowning me in desire.
"I still like what I see." He muttered into my hair and I felt my heart skip a beat. Hot damn he still wanted to have sex. I was beginning to think I'd have to get rid of the tension by myself. I could feel him pressing into me from behind and I wriggled my hips a little, feeling him harden against my butt.
"I'm not doing it in the hallway and if I have to wait for those two to be done I'm going to be too gone to remember that I don't want to do you in public." I pushed the door open and stepped inside.