It Runs In The Family

Chapter One- Now This Is Awkward

This story is a sequel to You Will Call Me Master, but I think you should be able to figure it out without reading the first story. Enjoy.

PS- The picture is of Elle.  Hope you guys like it!

Elle's POV-

The first day of school is both the hardest and the most exciting. While other kids my age were picking out which shoes to wear I was finding my best heels. While other kids were trying on their new clothes to see what looked best together, I already knew which of my corsets would look best with my favorite of my new skirts. We didn't always have to dress like this for my new school, but for the first few days we needed to focus on looking our best. By the end of the first week we will be assigned in pairs, one sub and one Dom. All of the subs are female and all of the Doms male, the Academy was traditional and wasn't exactly going to jump at the chance to train a Dominatrix.

Growing up in a Dom/sub household was definitely different from what all the movies show of a 'happy family'. I grew up with two fathers, and both of them always had control, and it would have seemed weird for it to have been any other way. As me and my brother grew up my mother and fathers began to expose us to the BDSM culture they participate in, all the while allowing us to have our own opinions concerning it.

My parents spent my years of middle school and my first two years of high school debating whether or not I should attened what is known as the School of Tradition and Academics, which provides not only normal schooling, but also classes concerning the ins and outs of BDSM. All three of them decided just months ago to send me and my brother. Luckily one of my fathers was friends with the dean, letting us skip the waiting list and get enrolled almost instantly.

Me and my brother had accepted the BDSM life style as something we wanted to participate, though we both spent quite a few nights discussing it. We are more than just twins, Aimes and I are best friends, and we are close enough that we talk about everything.

It was a three hour drive in the car, and it gave me time to mentally prepare myself, keeping in mind everything the dean had warned me and Aimes about: the fighting when pairs are first chosen between both Doms and subs, the chance of having an abusive Dom, and never putting yourself in between another pair.

As me and my brother walked from the car to the main office I was freezing. The traditional outfit of a sub wasn't designed to be warm, much to my dismay as I walked through the frigid September air of northern Maine. Aimes chuckled at me as I shivered, putting an arm around my shoulder. No matter who was the dominant personality or not, were always equal to each other. Aimes was about to reach for the door when a hand reached out in front of us, opening the door, though the man who pushed the door also pushed himself in front of us to enter first. Aimes raised his eyebrows, looking back and forth between me and him. I blushed, embarrassed that my brother was thinking that way about me. Even though we were technically the same age he always acted like a slightly-older brother, trying to protect me without compromising my freedom.

The mysterious man walked slightly ahead of us as we went toward the office to get our class list. I couldn't help but watch his muscles through the material that strained against his hard frame. For a moment I wanted to rip his shirt off, let my hands feel the muscles on his back as he moved. I shook the thoughts in my head, knowing that if I did that I would be embarrassed later and Aimes would be concerned enough by my rash actions to call our parents.

The office was surprisingly white, forcing me to take a moment for my eyes to adjust while the man I had followed here introduced himself.

"I am Damon Hahn, and I would like my schedule of classes"