Caught In A Moment// 1x01

"In a perfect world when he's with her, he would be wishing he was with me; when he looked at her, he would be looking at me; when he smiled at her, his smile would be for me; when he thought about someone, he would be thinking about me. In a perfect world, he would realize that she wasn't the one he was supposed to be with and I would still be standing here waiting for him still when he finally knows this. But this isn't a perfect world and people do get hurt, you smile when you feel like crying, you act like you're okay when you're falling apart inside and you let it go. You move on, because there's nothing else you can do."

-Unknown 

-----------------------

Characters:

Logan Lerman

Selena Gomez

Harry Styles

Freddie Highmore

Demi Lovato

Liam Hemsworth

Miley Cyrus

And More

------------------------

Selena Marie Gomez was a beautiful 16 year old who just wanted to be loved. Her mother was a fashion designer meaning she never cared about her own daughter unless it came to what she wore or what she ate. Selena was her best advertisement. Her father was a busy business man who never came home and if he did? He would still be working. Having successful parent's meant that the Gomez family was more than rich. They were filthy rich. 

'Selena?' a gentle voice whispered into her ear stirring her awake.

'Hmm?' The girl fluttered her eyelids open to see her best friend, Miley Cyrus. Miley was the only person Selena could actually trust and know she's not being friends with her just for the popularity or the money because Miley herself was filthy rich, Miley's dad died in a plane accident when Miley was 5 but Miley never knew her dad well  because like Selena's dad Miley's was also never home. However Miley's mum was left to take care of her 5 year old daughter alone, Miley's dad left about 5 billion dollars to his family so her mum dropped out from her work as a nurse and took care of Miley. 

'Sel wake up you pig!' Miley demanded, 'Wake up or I'll call Logan and-' At the sound of his name Selena jumped wide awake.

'No!!' Selena exclaimed jumping out of bed, Miley rolling on the floor with laughter. 

'Your so funny Sel' Laughed Miley, taking breaths in between, tears rolling down her porcelain cheeks. 

Oh shut up!' Blushed Selena, seeing the sight of her friend made a giggle escape from her mouth.

'Ah, that was a great way to start of the day' Miley laughed, still having trouble breathing, she carefully stood up, supporting her self against the wall. 'Now get dressed, we're meeting your darling Logan poo and my sweetie Liam' Miley said in a posh accent,winking in the end. Liam Hemsworth was Miley's boyfriend, he transferred to Beverly high last year from some place in Australia, Miley claims it was love at first sight when she saw Liam.

'Go away and shut up' Selena said, shooing Miley away.

'Okay fine, I'll make breakfast or something' Miley said, walking herself out of the room.

'I'll have french toast please! Not burnt french toast okay?' Selena called after her friend hearing a humph in reply she smiled to herself happily as she skipped towards her walk-in-closet. 'What should I wear?' She mumbled to herself, rummaging through her very large closet. 'No...Ew...Nah...Ye-nah...' Selena muttered to herself while throwing clothes all over the floor. Finally she decided to go with a navy beige striped top with a pair of dark true religion high-waisted denim shorts. 'Now shoes' She muttered to herself walking over to her insanely large pile of shoes, she decided on a pair of Jimmy Choo mesh boots. After cleaning herself up she quickly brushed her messy bird nest hair, Selena had a natural beach curls that landed at her lower part of her back. Smiling at her reflection, pleased with her work she went down the long stair case.

'FInally- Wow Sel, you look gorgeous! I love your shoes, I've never seen them before, when did you get them?' Miley asked, admiring her best friends outfit.

'Thanks Miles, my mum got them a couple weeks ago I think' 

'Well if Logan doesn't drool over you, he'd must be gay' Miley joked, laughing at her joke, Selena joined in, soon the whole room was full of laughter and happiness. 

'Thanks Miles' Selena said after they were done laughing. 'When are we gonna meet the boys?' Selena asked siiting down and helping herself to her french toast, Miley doing the same thing. 

'I dunno, I think we're meeting them in like 30 minutes or something, Liam's gonna text me' Miley replied, taking a large bite from her toast.

'Where?' 

'outhsised thif sdfseafj' Miley said while chewing on her food, making Selena giggle.

'Keep your mouth closed, It's not a pretty sight Miles' Selena giggled.

'Whatever bitch' Miley stuck her tongue out after swallowing her food. 'Well I said outside the cafe' Miley said repeating herself. 

'Let's go now, knowing Liam, he probably wants to get there early so he can see you' finishing her last bite of the toast she looked over at Miley who was already done at the sound of her boyfriend's name. 

'Let's go then!' Miley exclaimed, dragging Selena out of the house.

-----------------------------------------