Chloe's 15th B-Day Party (2)

(Pov) Ray Ray

I didn't mean what I said to my future girlfriend....Yeah I said future girlfriend....I hope. I'm going to apoligize to her and I hope she forgives me. We're all dressed and in the living room talking and laughing and waiting on Princeton's ass to finish getting dress. That mofo takes 3 hours to get ready. I just can't wait to strangle that mofo half nigga.

Roc: I just can't wait to tap Angel's ass tho. she mighty fine!

Prod: Niki so tight tho she got all that. That body of hers makes me wants to pop a molly.

Me&Roc: *looking at Prod*

Prod: What? She makes me horny

All: *laughing*

I went in the bathroom to do my business

--------Meanwhile in the living room--------

Prince: *jumping out of his room* I'M DONE BOYS!!!! *putting on a valley girl accent*

All/Prince: ...........*looking at Prince*

Prod: You sound gay ass fuck!!

Roc: I know right

Prince: -_-

Me: *walking out the bathroom* Did I miss anything?

Roc: This nigga putting on a girly voice trying to sound like a gay nigga

Prince: Hey! I ain't gay

Prod: Then what are you? you sure ain't Bill Clinton

All/Prince: *Lmfao*

Prince: -_-

We're all ready to go toChloe's or should I say Angel's B-Day Party. We walked up to the limo and went in the limo. We start talking and laughing. We arrived at the club where the party was. We got out of the limo and walked on the red carpet and saw a limo pulled up at the red carpet. This familiar girl came out of the limo and walked on the red carpet. I realized it was Raquel. She looked.....DAMN!!!

She looked sexy as fuck! I just wanna tapped that. Three other girls came out behind her.

Prince: Damnn!!!

Roc: Shawty got ass!!!

Me: I know right!

Prod: Look at them beautiful asses!!!

All/Prod: *looking at Prod*

Prod: What? Am I Right?

All/Prod: True!

Prince: Lets go over to them and put our charms on them if you know what I mean except Ray

Me: Man fuck you! it was was your fault anyway lying to MY bestfriend

Prince: Psh! YOUR bestfriend. Nigga please, she replaced you to me.

My anger rised as he said that. This nigga is gonna get beatin after this party. We walked up to the them to take pictures with them. I walked up to Raquel.

Me: Hey

(POV) Raquel