2| School Of Whores

(POV) Raquel

BEEP,BEEP,BEEP!!!

I turned off my alarm.i got out of bed and went to do my hygeine in the bathroom.I got dressed after.

I wore a red crop top that says i love you in white, denim ripped high waist shorts, red and white air force with a red obey snapback with black raybans glasses.

I did my make up and my hair in curls. I got my iphone 5 and texted Mo (Monique)

Text Conversion

@RockyBitch:Hey Mo I'm going to walk up to school alone I was wondering If you can come to my house and we can walk up together

@MoBabe:Hey Bitch and yeah cool I'll see you later Babe Luv u

@RockyBitch:Alri Luv U 2

End Of Text Conversion

I went down stairs, I ate my breakfast, grabbed my schoolbag and waited for Mo. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I guessed it was Mo so I checked if it was Mo and it was

Mo:(scream) BITCH!!!

Me: WASSUP NIGGA!!! (smiling)

Mo: NOTHING MUCH YOU!!! (STILL SCREAMING)

Me:SAME!!! (STILL SCREAMING)

Mo: WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!!!

Me: I Don't Know!!!!!

Me&Mo: (laughed and hugged)

Me: We need to go now we dont wanna be late fo school

Mo: Girl Chill we wont be so come on lets go!!

Me: Alri

We walked up to the gates of my school and there was a circle of a huge crowd of people at school. Mo and I went through the crowd and we saw four girls arguing, we went up closer and saw....

Angel&Niki: WE WILL FUCKIN RIP YOUR VAGINAS OFF!!! YOU SLIME HOES!!!

Mandy(Amanda): BITCH PLEASE!!! YOU STANK HOES CAN TOUCH THIS BODY!!!

Angel: Oh You'll See With That MESSED UP WEAVE OF YOURS!!!!

Tristen: BITCH!!! YOU SMELL OF UGLY FRIED SHIT WITH THAT PUSSY OF YOURS!!!

Niki: DON'T YOU THERE START CALLING ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND SMELLY YOU SLUT!!!

Angel and Niki start fighting with Mandy and Tristen. Mo and I stopped the fight atleast the teachers or the principal didn't see them PHEWW!!!

We start walking to our lockers as usual our lockers were next to each other exept me. I was around the corner from them. My lockers was next to my stupid, asshole ex bestfriend Ray Ray. As I got my books out of my locker ,the BITCH arrived with her posey and that bitch is Mandy. Mandy was walking up to my face.

Mandy has bullied me since kindergarden because she was jealous of me and ray ray and she STILL IS!!! When Ray Ray went away to make his dream come true. She thinks I made him go away. Ever since that she bullies people and oh did I mention she sleeps with younger and older guys in school. WHAT. A .HOE!!!!!!

Me: What do you want ?(in attitude)

Mandy: I heard that Ray Ray is coming back

Me:.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 COMMENT!!!

5 VOTES!!!!

Photo Of Chloe Queens (Angel) in the link ->>>>>>>>>>>>