Leaving time

Hey! Guys here is another chapter but I want to get to know people who love my book more so I want you guys to leave your wattpad book in the comments I will read them and give likes and A comment plus some one lucky will get a shoutout on scooter Brauns daughter -Dalilah anyways I enjoy the book plus I enjoy every one who comment so thank you if you did!

_______________________________________________________
2 week later

Justin and I sat next to each other signing so much papers. At sometimes we would stare at each other and ask each other "are we sure we want to leave her?" But there was no question about us keeping her.

30 minutes later
I signed my last paper and as did Justin. I felt my heart get ripped out .Eden was my everything and now she is gone FOREVER. I tugged on Justin's shirt and brought him towards me. I drugged my head in Justin's chest as he nuzzled his nose against my neck after a few seconds I felt wetness on my neck And I bet Justin felt his shirt wet. We were like this until the some one came in.

"Sorry to interrupt! But we were wanting to know whether you guys wanted to see your daughter one last time before you guys leave?"she said to us .Justin and I rushed up and practically ran towards her "that sounds wonderful!"I said to her. She gave us a smiled and walked us down the hall to where our child was. I felt like we were walking for hours it didn't seem like we were ever stopping. "Here we are!" She said .I looked at my baby."Eden!"I said while pressing my body up against the window And as did Justin. My heart broke as she was crying "poor thing she has been like that since she left you guys"she stated which made my blood broil "you seriously haven't helped her stop crying!"I said in a stern tone "woah! Grumpy much it's okay labor takes a toll for a month" She said. OKAY NOW I SERIOUSLY WANT TO PUNCH HER IN THE FACE!! "You better take care of my daughter now!!"I said while standing my ground.The girls smile turned into a frown "I will get some one on that sorry!"she said while talking in her walkie talkie. I stood there  until I saw a girl come in and rock Eden until she fell asleep "thank you so much"I said to her then tugged at Justin's waist "hold on!"he said then walked to the nurse "please put this on my daughter and who ever adopts her tell them it was from us"Justin said while Giving her a necklace that had I beautiful crescent that had diamonds on it "no problem"she said to him. He gave Eden one last look and the went towards me . He wrapped his arms around me "we will find her soon!"he whispered as we exited the hospital.