Stuck in Their World

「Ashley's POV」

'Yes, a break.' I thought.

I pulled off my wig and contacts then put on a green tank top with a jean jacket over it, jean shorts and black converse. I found my way out of the studio and walked to Starbucks, but I could tell someone was behind me. I turn around and sigh in relief that Kristen was the one behind me.

"What? Thought I was the director asking for another shoot at the scene?" She asked me.

"Yes, those mannequin heads freak me out." I say shivering at the thought. She started to laugh then a muffled scream came from inside the alleyway next to us.

"Did you here that?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I did." I reply, staring into the dark alley. Kristen stepped into it, followed by me.

"Uh.. Hello?" Kristen called into the darkness.

"Hello.... O..... O..... O....." An echo said in its somewhat depressing way.

"Hm... No ones here." I say.

I start to walk back but Kristen doesn't follow me.

"Kristen? Kristen?" I call.

She never replied. A trash can falls over and my head whips around. A note is lying on the ground. I clasp my hand around it and stuff it in my pocket.

"Hello?" I say, fear vibrating through my body.

The next thing I know, a strong force hits me in the back of the head. And the world slips from view and I'm falling in infinite darkness.