Ch. 7;Sleepover

~Next Night~
I pack my favorite booty shorts and crop top with my white Jordan's. I grab my phone charger and pads. Arianna packs her maroon sweatshirt with tribal pattern,tight jeans,and black Jordan's.She grabs her charger and makeup bag.
-Goes to Jacobs house-
Jacob walks us into his house. Surprisingly we were the first ones there. Even though Mark practically lives there of course he was gonna be the first one to be there .

Everyone comes in. Everyone looks like a hoe and just ew.

-Few hours later-
Everyone was drunk including me and everyone else.
"Steph where is the bedroom I feel really sick" Arianna says.
"Have Jacob show you" I say.

Mark runs down the stairs and comes up and starts making out with me . I had no idea what was going on but I kept going with it because I mean I liked him a lot. Next thing I know Mark and I are running up to the room. When we get to the room Jacob and Arianna were naked under the sheets. Mark bites my lip and starts rubbing me against the door. Jacob gets up and starts making out with me,uhm naked! Mark gets in the bed with Arianna and then I hear Arianna moan.

                    -Few hours later-
Now we're all in the pool. Don't even know how we got in there but we were having lots of fun. Everyone was making out me and Jacob were making out and Ari and Mark were making out.

                           -Next Day-
I wake up with the hugest headache and I'm also in Jacobs bed. Arianna was right next to me hugging Mark. I hurry up and wake up Arianna and write a note to Jacob and Mark.
I had five missed calls from my mom. Arianna and mr run fast to my house . My mom answers the door and Arianna's mom starts smacking us and my mom is screaming at  the top of her lungs.