Ch.3:Meeting Neighbors!

I wake up and do my morning routine. I open my window,put on music,brush my teeth, get dressed into shorts and a muscle tank top,brush hair,and go downstairs and eat. My mom is making "banana pecan oat pancakes". I sit down and start unpacking the small things.
                           *Bell Rings*
"Its probably just the neighbors mom" I say with an attitude. "I'll open it you get the table ready" "ugh okay".     *Mom opens door*
   "Oh hello there" my mom says in a cheerful voice. It was a girl with long black hair and a boy that looked 4 that had light blonde hair. The girl looked about 12. Like what was she doing knocking on others people's doors with a little kid that's not even that much younger than her ? "Hi,My name is Skylynn but just call me Sky" she says with a very high pitched voice. It was so annoying .  " Oh okay and what are you doing here?" my mom says rudely. "Oh yeah I was just going to say I would like to hang out with your daughter sometime and show her around, If that's okay of course" "Yes it would be she has to eat then I'll send her out"
"MOM WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR" I yell.
" You need to make friends and that girl probably goes to your school" "ugh whatever" I stomp up the stairs and groan. I grab my phone and see I have a text from my dad.
                  -Text message from Dad-
Hey sweetie! I miss you a lot and I'm so sorry for everything. I keep trying to contact your mom but she won't answer. This is all my fault and don't ever think it's your moms fault because it's mine not hers! I love you so much but I have to live with this forever. I'll miss u so much and I already miss you.Please text back!😭
        -My response-
I really don't know what you did but it sounds kind of bad. My mom doesn't want me to talk to u and I don't want to talk to you either. I'm old enough to let go of you. Bye and btw I don't love you or miss you.

-Sends- *sigh*I actually really did miss him and love him. I just kind of hate him at the moment even though I don't even know what happened.It sounds super bad but I had to put on a smile for my mom because I know this means a lot to her . -Walks downstairs and out the door-

Sky comes up to me and introduces herself "Hello,I'm Skylynn but you can call me Sky".
"Okay my name is Stephanie and you can call me Stephanie, got that?" "I'm going to show you around the neighborhood" "Yeah that's what you told my mom" She shows me the school,parks,and shops close by. We knock on a few doors and they all seem pretty nice . She walks me back to my house and then the face of the "Goddess" runs up and hugs Sky. "Bye Sky" I say primitive. "Wait up! My name is Jacob you may know me from Twine (I'm not going to use the real names) or musical.cly. "Uhm hi and no I don't know you" I say super confused. " Well now you do" "Yes now I do" he asks me quite a few questions like " Where am I from?" or "How old am I and what grade am I in." "I'm from Florida but I was raised in New York and now I live here and I'm 13,turning 14 in a week and I'm in 8th grade. I say quickly. "OMG WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME GRADE AND IM 13 TOO AND GOING TO BE 14 IN 2 MONTHS" says sky really happy. "I'm 14 I just turned 14 actually and I'm in the 8th grade too" says Jacob. " Cool maybe we will have some classes together, what's your number?" omfg did I just say that? "Yes and if you didn't know Sky is my girlfriend" " okay" I say with a grin.
We all exchange numbers and I go inside super cheerful. I run up to my room and put some music on and it was nighttime so I got into my crop top and shorts and put my hair up. I run into bed and just look outside my window till I fall asleep.