Chapter 2: Onward

Have you ever had that feeling in your gut that you just, didn't want to go anywhere? The boundaries of your home and "dungeon" that still have not been broken? Normally, I wasn't the type to go out. Yeah, I would pick up groceries, run to the post office or bank, but I didn't like the outside world. I was more of a hermit than I thought I was. I had no friends, they were all strewn together through the internet. Pewdie being one of them.

Pewdie had already gathered most of our things and piled it in the trunk, while I was still at the steps of my own humble aboad. Was this really it? The two of us on the road together across country?

It appeared so.

"Are you just going to stand there all day?" Pewdie called, leaning against the car hood with a shit-eating grin playing on his lips. I knew how he was. "If I can, then yes, indeed." I joked, smiling as well. "I just don't get out much. How awkward would it be if a fan recognized my voice and seen what I actually looked like?"

"I doubt that would happen."

"Your doubts aren't very realiable, Pewds."

He began to laugh at that, turning to open the driver door. "I'm the only fan that gets to see you." he stated before climbing into the drivers seat. He had a good point. Out of all my friends I made through making videos, Pewdie was the only one who truly had seen my face. First time he did, he said I appeared just how he pictured me. An average joe with shaggy brown hair, and blue eyes behind a pair of black frames.

Could the fangirls be any more accurate? Besides the fact I wasn't a bishounen.

Damn fangirls.

I took a deep intake of air and stepped off, shoving my jittery hands into the waist pocket of my obsidian sweatshirt. This was it, the start of something.. exciting, an adventure. What could possibly go wrong? PewDiePie and Cry set on the roads across the unknown.

"Broday?" I raised my brows, climbing into the passenger seat and leaning back to get a good look of the Swedish man beside me. Pewdie cocked his head sideways, grinning widely. "Everyday."

The sound of the car engine growled to life, and we were off.

These were going to be the longest months of my entire, short life.