Seven- Secrets

Stiles and I did some extra information on Lilly. We tried finding old yearbook photos to see what she looked like but we could find anything.

"Maybe her name wasn't actually Lilly, maybe they just called her that," Stiles said.

"Maybe. What are we gonna do? Look up every girl that goes to our school and see if they're in this yearbook?" I asked.

"Good idea," He said as he laughed.

"How are we gonna get all the girl's names that go to our shool?" I asked.

"Simple. Hacking," Stiles said.

"You're not serious right?" I asked.

"Our school's secruity system is crap anyways. It'll be so easy," He said.

"Then do it," I said.

"Let's go to the school," he said.

"Alright," I said.

We reached the school. Apparently Stiles had a key because of his dad being the sherrif and everything.

"Alright. Lets go to the computer lab on second floor," Stiles said.

"Why second floor?" I asked.

"I hid some of my chips up there and I'm hungry," said Stiles.

"You and your food," I said, laughing.

We walked up stairs and got to the computer lab and got to the teachers computer, but it was locked.

¨Um.. Stiles... his computer has a password,¨ I said.

¨Oh no, dont worry about that. He has it written down on paper somewhere in here," said Stiles

"How do you know?"

"Because I seen him get it out before when typing In his passcode,"

"Whatever. Just look for it," I said, laughing.

Stiles opened up every cabinet, and looked under his desk and everything. I picked up his keyboard.

"Oh, look. Here it is," I said.

"Wow. Scotty," He said as he laughed.

We finally typed it into his computer and we where in the schools computer system. We opened up the application where every student's name was. Even old students from twenty years ago where still in there. So we looked up her name.

"Oh my god," I said.

"What?"

"I'm in love with a killer,"

----------

THANKS TO EVERYONE ACTUALLY READING THIS! ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE STUFF! I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE REALLY LONG SO STAY TUNED!

Also, I'm looking for some characters to add into the future of this book so inbox me if you wanna be apart of it!!!!! <3 thank you,

~℃αʟα  

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────