Two- I'm Sorry

Many thoughts went into my head. How she ended up here. I tried to stop my crying but I couldn't. I think I love her way to much.

I started to get mad. I ran away from the room. I went to the back of the hospital. My eyes changed to red. I cleaned off and went back inside by my mom and Stiles was already there.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"Yea, it's whatever," I said, not trying to get mad again.

"You want me to tell you now?" he asked me.

"Tell me about what?" I asked

"About Allison. She told Lydia and I," said Stiles

"What? She never told me...." I said as I started to worry more.

"The Dread Doctors," Stiles told me.

"WHAT DID THEY DO?" I started to yell.

"Calm down. That's all she told me. If I knew more I would tell you," he said.

"Im so mad right now. Why didn't she tell me," I said.

"She was probably scared to tell you. All she told us is that the Dread Doctors have been following her for quite sometime," Stiles said.

Tears formed in my eyes. I was honestly scared for her but I was scared myself.

A doctor came up to us. 

"She's doing fine. She'll wake up in a couple of hours. You can stay or leave and we'll notify you when shes awake," the doctor said.

"I'm staying. Stiles, are you and Lydia staying?" I asked.

"Let me call her," he said.

"You should call your dad too before he sends the police to come looking for you," I said as I laughed.

"Haha, very funny, Scott," he said as he rolled his eyes.

My phone rang. I looked down and it was Liam. 

"Hey bro," he told me when I picked up.

"Hey," I said.

"You at the hospital? Stiles texted me and told me what happened," he said.

"Yeah, staying here till she wakes up," I said.

"Awh, thats cute. You got a soft spot for your girl," he said as he laughed.

"Yeah, she's my weakness," I said.

"I'll be there soon," he said.

"Alright," I said as he hung up. 

I went to the waiting room where Stiles, Lydia and Allison's mom, Victoria.

She went up to me and hugged me.

I tried not to cry but I did and I felt the arms of Stiles and Lydia also hugging me.

After our almost seemed like an hour hug, we all sat down. I sat next to Stiles where Lydia was resting her head on his shoulder. Victoria sat down across from me, with her tissues, crying still.

Liam walked here a hour later with Hayden.

Lydia hated Hayden. When I say hate, I really mean it. They never got along. 

I still remember us, meeting Liam on the lacrosse team. I looked over at Liam and he sat over by me and Hayden sat by him.