PART-1(entry in another world)

ENTRY IN ANOTHER WORLD:

We are in the car...but both are looking out of window....not interested in each other at all....

the car stopped..we reached at his house...a big mansion...*wow*....every one welcomed me with love and smiles....but the one person beside me didnt even looked at me nor even once till now...

he is surely something ....i focused on the family members....they greeted me very happily....

'' mom i am going in my room...to take some rest...i cant tolerate anymore...all these things are suffocating me...''.......he went towards his room which is upside...

ya BAEK SOUNG JO...listen...!!! but he ignored his mom's calling..

i felt hurt inside i dont know why...because i was ready for all this i made my mind to be ready for this but still it hurts me..

'hani-ah....come here with me i will show you your room you will be tired too...we headed towards our room..(mother in law is very nice lady i thought)

she opened the room..the room was nicely decorated with lots of flowers...and fragerance of roses making it wonderful.....she went back after biding a good night...i was looking for the one but he is nowhere tp be seen...then i heared water flowing in the bathroom....

'oh he is in the bathroom....'

i was feeling very nervous as i dont know what will happen next...i sat on one of the couch in the room looking at every corner of the room..there are pictures of him...not the happy one but some kind official...convocation day....conference day...etc etc...i stand up from the couch and headed towards something...my eyes catched the sight of a strnge thing made of glass..it is looking like an award but i am not sure of it..but it is beautiful...i tried to touch that thing but suddenly.....

''yaaa...dont touch my things...''

*thuk*....and its broken into pieces..because of my startling .......he closed his eyes and anger filled inside him but he tried to controlit .....

''GET OUT!!!!!!!!'' 

what????

I SAID GET OUT FROM HERE ....AND NEVER COME IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN ..UNDERSTAND!!

I was shocked to see his anger and also got feared...

i said..'' miahne''...where should i go...i dont know anything about here...

Go anywhere ..i dont care..

after this he throw me out of the room...and latched the door...

i have no idea what to do...where to go...i sit in the stair case...after half an hour i went to sleep.....

MORNING

my mother in law saw me...she woke me up..'' .hani-ah what are you doing here? why are you sleeping here??...did seoung jo said anything to you??.....

i said nothing....but she understood everything own her own..and take me to another room...that room was decorated like a girl's room...everything was pink...

''hani-ah...i am very sorry....you have to ...i am really sorry....about seoung jo...i want to be sincere with you...he was forced into this marriage so i was expected this would happen...so i prepared this room for you already..this room is right next to seoung jo's room...you have to wait for the right time..i know that you have your own dreams and expectation with this marriages but i am sorry for now..i can do only this for you but i promise i will do anything to make him fall in love with you....for now just wait for the right time...

i know you would be confused...but we know that you are the perfect girl for our seoung jo..we loves you so much....that's why we arranged this marriage......so i am requesting you to give time to this marriage and i am sure it will work perfectly...its just a matter of time.....please"..said my mother in law...

''you dont have to belike this...i ready to all the circumstances...so dont worry...i will try my best.''...i said without even thinking....

''one more thing hani-ah i have arranged a job for you in the company ''  ...she told me..

what? i said..

from tomorrow...you will be BSJ's assistant in the company...so that you two can spend a lot of time together....okay...so get ready for now...you have to meet a lot of people today...

the whole day i was busy with the meet and greet session.....its night again...i was heading towards my own roon..i was a bit relived today...but also very tired..i am now ready to go in to sleep..but but in the way..i knocked with some one...

''ahhh...''

yaa cant you see!! he said

i am sorry...

"you said that every time ...your so dumb...always makes mistakes..i hate this kind of girl the most....USELESS!!" he said

it hurts me but he didn't give a damn.....a tear escaped from my eyes....it really hurts...

i entered in my room...and laid on my bed...thinking about what he just said...