Character-sketch

BAEK SEOUNG JO- an arrogant guy who has everything from money to goodlooks and sharp mind i.e intelligent ....but he is a very rude person...ver proudy he even dont care about others feelings...we can say that is an emotionless guy..there is only one thing he can do to others and that is to 'hurt' them..........he works in his own fashion company ''BSJ fashions'' .....he is a hot topic as every women wants to be with him atleast once...but he is more than a devil guy who has no respect for others' feelings...there is only one person whom he cares about and its his grand father and because of his wish he got married to a girl named 'oh ha ni'....but nothing changed in him he is still the same...

OH HA NI/ BAEK HA NI:- she is a girl totally opposite to baek seoung jo...in every aspect...she is from a poor family, kind , loving but not an attractive girl..even her mind is not that sharp......she is married to BSJ but there is nothing like that in thier relationship.....

BAEK TAE KYUNG: BSJ's grandfather...he was te best friend with oh ha ni's grandfather and pressured BSJ to marry oh ha ni....and he succeed...he is a very kind person...

BAEK EUN JO: BSJ's brother 

BAEK JI HO: BSJ's father

BAEK JI WON: BSJ's mother

OH JI DONG: HANI'S father

GO MIN AH: HANI'S best friend

other characters i will introduce as the story progressed... :)