Chapter 1

"Ella Marie! Don't you dare walk away from me young lady!" And and other lecture from mum in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..

"This is the 2nd fight in two days! And you've done gotten yourself expelled! And to even think my daughter of such prestige talked to the principal in such manner! Do you have any idea what image you've brought upon our family? We can't be seen as reckless! Your room, pronto!"

I'm the one with the picture perfect family, the rich family, the amazing family that you always see donating to charity. The one you wouldn't expect to see me in.

I turned on my heel and walked up the stairs singing "I really don't fucking care" at the top of my lungs. Hearing a gasp from my mother and undeniably satisfied I went into my room and slammed the door.

God I hate this place..

It's your average teenage hormonal girl room decorated by yours truly.. my mother. It's quite large, the empty space filled by two desks, a large wardrobe, a king size bed, a couch, and a large chest opposite to the door. I'm not allowed to open it until my 20th birthday, mothers rules.

And to top it all off, it's pink.

-4 Hours Later-

"Ella, come down stairs please!"

"What now Queen Bitch." I yelled as I went down the stairs.

Her face turned cold and she grabbed my arm, her nails digging into it and whispered,"We have fucking company don't screw this up you little whore. You've done made our image bad enough."

I rolled my eyes and tugged my arm out of her grip.

I knew what I had to do, I went upstairs and took out my piercings, all of them. I changed into a pink dress that flows down to the floor with black heels and adjusted my bra.

I walked back down stairs and my mum smiled,"Ella, this is Ms. Johanson, she'll be your guidance counselor for therapy."

I smiled,"Greetings, Ms. Johanson." I said shaking hands with her.

She smiled a delighted smile.

"Please, call me Vicky."

Wow, nice so far..

All of my other guidance counselors controlled my life, well, at least they tried to.

• • •

Okay so that was probably a terrible first chapter but oh whale 🐳 I tried, (for those who can't see the emojis it's a whale emoji) but thank you for reading.

©2016